Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Mayhem Makers BUST FOE

Speshls

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can see how much E had raised the bar; Don't think any clan pulled even 110?

lol

And FOE/others need to stop bitching about not getting 100.. after the beating you got, I don't think 8 people would have mattered.

lol @ the second round too.... Connor :lol:

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

lol

And FOE/others need to stop bitching about not getting 100.. after the beating you got, I don't think 8 people would have mattered.

I wouldn't say "E raised the bar" but when there's competition between clans both do better in terms of pulls on weekend trips.

Without E, MM really has no immediate threat in f2p so there's gonna be that room to slack which FOE obviously thought was happening but we proved them wrong.

Even DP, EOP, and FOE pulled higher opts when the rivalry between MM and Epidemic reached a high point.

actually we did have time zone problems, It said 3pm Est time, but was 5pm Est so that could have an effect *******.

You were the ones who declared war, not anyone else's fault you messed up times. :laugh:

lol

What on earth are you going on about now.

First off, E did not raise any bar. Foe had the balls to fight us, remember when you guys declined our declaration because it was not in clan wars, and even if we went into clan wars, you guys wouldn't relinquish your mithril? MM would pull 150 at least if we had requirements as low as E had.

Also, before E's time, our last war against Foe in the wilderness we had close to 120 people. E did nothing and were nothing, I don't believe you guys even had a single full out your entire existance. The war vs Foe was amazing, so don't even bring E into a topic about MM and Foe when you guys didn't even accept our war declaration.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

First off, E did not raise any bar. Foe had the balls to fight us, remember when you guys declined our declaration because it was not in clan wars, and even if we went into clan wars, you guys wouldn't relinquish your mithril? MM would pull 150 at least if we had requirements as low as E had.

Also, before E's time, our last war against Foe in the wilderness we had close to 120 people. E did nothing and were nothing, I don't believe you guys even had a single full out your entire existance. The war vs Foe was amazing, so don't even bring E into a topic about MM and Foe when you guys didn't even accept our war declaration.

first off E did raise the bar.

we raised the bar to all of the med lvl clan, like DP, CP, and EOP.

we showed that a clan with low stats can compete with MM and FOE on a daily basis, that was epidemic's main objective and we completed it. When it came down to it, epidemic was the only clan that could give you competetion in f2p, which if im correct is your best server, so stop whining about it, and take it as a compliment, unless MM cant handle a bit of competition :cool:. look at how mad you are at epidemic after 2 months after we closed, you wouldnt even be mad if we put up even the tinyest bit of competition. What do you mean we didnt accept your fullout, ever single saturday we fought you in pvp, with our 100 people pulls, which is pretty much what you guys wanted. its a game bro, stop putting your clan on a pedestal. im not flaming im just trying to get you out of your dream world and down to earth.

i doubt the war was "amazing".

maybe it was "amazingly quick".

you need to relax bro.

P.S.

wow been awhile since i posted something serious o.0

dont want to start a flame war on your topic, so i wont respond.

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

we showed that a clan with low standards and low stats can compete with MM and FOE on a daily basis, that was epidemic's main objective and we completed it. When it came down to it, epidemic was the only clan that could give you competetion in f2p, which if im correct is your best server, so stop whining about it, and take it as a compliment, unless MM cant handle a bit of competition :cool:. look at how mad you are at epidemic after 2 months after we closed, you wouldnt even be mad if we put up even the tinyest bit of competition. What do you mean we didnt accept your fullout, ever single saturday we fought you in pvp, with our 100 people pulls, which is pretty much what you guys wanted. its a game bro, stop putting your clan on a pedestal. im not flaming im just trying to get you out of your dream world and down to earth.

i doubt the war was "amazing".

maybe it was "amazingly quick".

you need to relax bro.

P.S.

wow been awhile since i posted something serious o.0

dont want to start a flame war on your topic, so i wont respond.

you fought mm with your 100 man pulls and mains. we won the war outnumbered by 10 was 125 foe vs 115 mm and mm managed to win.and yeah the war was amazingly quick. too bad e never had those with their clan being composed of 90% 20 def members who were **** pures with 70 hp when they took it off.

you probably are the one dreaming seeing as mm was the first pure clan. will never be taken off the pedestal no matter how hard you try :down:

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

we showed that a clan with low standards and low stats can compete with MM and FOE on a daily basis, that was epidemic's main objective and we completed it. When it came down to it, epidemic was the only clan that could give you competetion in f2p, which if im correct is your best server, so stop whining about it, and take it as a compliment, unless MM cant handle a bit of competition :cool:. look at how mad you are at epidemic after 2 months after we closed, you wouldnt even be mad if we put up even the tinyest bit of competition. What do you mean we didnt accept your fullout, ever single saturday we fought you in pvp, with our 100 people pulls, which is pretty much what you guys wanted. its a game bro, stop putting your clan on a pedestal. im not flaming im just trying to get you out of your dream world and down to earth.

Lol you just said your clan had low standards.

MM goes hard :D

C-c-c-combo breaker!

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

you fought mm with your 100 man pulls and mains. we won the war outnumbered by 10 was 125 foe vs 115 mm and mm managed to win.and yeah the war was amazingly quick. too bad e never had those with their clan being composed of 90% 20 def members who were **** pures with 70 hp when they took it off.

you probably are the one dreaming seeing as mm was the first pure clan. will never be taken off the pedestal no matter how hard you try :down:

Lol MM was not the first pure clan.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

actually we did have time zone problems, It said 3pm Est time, but was 5pm Est so that could have an effect *******.

You are calling 13th a ******* when your clan leaders got the time wrong for a war they declared? Nice logic sunshine.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers