Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clans.

Brayden

I don't want people to think this another pointless topic so here it is:

Do you Think that clans are going downhill, Some of the oldest clans are closing, and some are barely surviving. What is affecting the outcome of these clans? Do you Think clanning days are numbered?

Discuss!

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

The top will either stay there or eventually hit dead bottom and close, I think alot of us are waiting for something extraordinary to happen, like a clan coming out of nowhere and breaking the top 5

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

clans are going down hill...Just a matter of time until the people who run these clans realize how much of a waste of life it is...Even the best clans can close cause of that..Look at Epidemic for an example..

In general everyone should quit.. Or atleast quit clanning

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Well Clans Closing isnt Necasarilly a bad thing. Think about it, after a clan closes, the members can get back to doing more stuff in Real life instead of making topics like this online.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

No... Clans/pures in general are degenerating, everything we have gained, is slowly being lost, or is already lost.

Look back in 3~ years, you will see a sorry, pitiful image of it's former self.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

In general everyone should quit.. Or atleast quit clanning

And what makes you think your right? This is all a game in the end man, and then theres life. Everyone has there own life, and whatever that person chooses to do with that variable amount of time, so be it. What makes you care so much about people quitting runescape?

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

The strongest survive, the weakest die, and the smartest close.

Said it all, in one sentence too. This topic may now be closed.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

More people are quitting and less are coming into the game, therefore it being extremely hard to make a clan as getting the members isn't that easy.

They say the best rappers have died, so make way for the best rapper alive - 360.

More people are quitting and less are coming into the game, therefore it being extremely hard to make a clan as getting the members isn't that easy.

im pretty sure runescape gains tons of players, not sure bout statistics but i can tell by the f2p updates its to keep the newbies playing

The strongest survive, the weakest die, and the smartest close.

Well said. Good luck to all the remainding clans that choose to continue their days. RS has gone downhill for quite some time now and it's affecting its players and clans in general. I really can't see how at this very moment in pure clanning history there's a more positive outlook on the community and attitude of it all than there was 3-4+ years ago. But that's just an opinion.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

the attitude and lack of maturity & loyalty ive been seeing lately in all those new pures is ****.

like 1-2 years ago loyal people still excisted, but yes when the game goes downhill the people who play it go downhill too.

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

In my eyes they're as pathetic as ever. There's not a current clan alive that I could even consider joining which is is pretty sad.

They're either 20+ def **** or have leadership which is no where near up to par. :( Oh well, don't feel the need to be playing RS actively at the moment anyway.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

What I see in my eyes are atm:

Big clans that had their times are atm going down... (Not all of them but some of them)

And the low clans are rising atm.. (like: Ex, Ch, Cs, Cy)

I gotta admit these clans that are open for so long .. They dont advertise their clan anymore .. Or dont do the real work.. Because they think a miracle will come up and they get back on the top..

The low clans are atm doing their best to get there at the top.. Thats why the pure world wont die that easy..

Every time a clan closes they say PURE WORLD IS DYING .. Because its not.. (R.I.P Epidemic, Intense Redemption, Devastation lol)

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation