Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bellum and Chaotic Combination?

Sonics

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say you'll pull 10-12 more people on your first weekend then die down to a little bit higher then you're usual pulls, but the new reqs will also help you :)

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

I say you'll pull 10-12 more people on your first weekend then die down to a little bit higher then you're usual pulls, but the new reqs will also help you :)

If the leadership pushes and pushes i think we can see a constive 50+ pull if we do what we have been

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Lol @ a CH member trying to troll the success of IR compared to the success of CH. That's just pitiful.

I don't blame CH for accepting this proposal by BeLoLum. Its only going to help them short term.

As for Bellum, its rather pathetic. Inu touched ont his before I did...Bellum set out advertising on the base of being a Malice-like clan, with some ex-Malice members, and Malice-like clan morals. You guys expressed your hate for Chaotic while open, and then you merge with them (stop trying to use some **** world like combined or something btw). Lost all internet respect for the people in this clan.

<3 sonics

tbh i can already predict what will be said on this topic.

"merge's Fail"

"gonna die"

"wont work"

"flame flame troll troll Flame"

we are ready for the FLAME BRING IT ON.

Or if your mature ull Say Goodluck.

id like to point out that

merges fail, your clans going to die, and it wont work.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Who closed?

You're a completely arrogant idiot trying to compare IR and CH

You're on different planes, so get on their level.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Mikey IR was open for just shy of three years, if ch makes it to a year ill be downright amazed, let alone 3. IR did more than ch will ever even think to do.

IR Pride mofo.

I have all Respect in the World for Ir they where a legend and cant be compared to Chaotic. Comparing Chaotic to Ir is like a beetle to a Ferrari Ir being the ferrari and Chaotic the Beetle. I love my clan to Death but its far from Ir's Leve experiance and what they have achieved. Chaotic is a good clan but Has alot of **** to learn and to grow. and any of my member's trying to compare this clan to a clan like Ir E or Malice is plain retarded Because we havent done nothing more then beat No namer clans Like Ex and Cs. Now maybe i nthe future we can be proud of beating clans like Fi Cp eop but now We need to get off the Cocky Joint and concentrate on a REASON to be cocky as we have none pulling 50 to a pk trip is really good but being open 3 year's and doing what IR did.

Priceless.

Excuse my member for that Ir. Ill spank him.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..