Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bellum and Chaotic Combination?

Sonics

Horrible decision on Bellum's behalf. You were twice the clan Ch ever was and/or will ever be. Like Inu/Keith said, you have no right to claim to be a Malice-like clan AT ALL. Leave you with some words from some neat PW fellas

facepalm

Very Un-Malice thing you did there Sonics

A merge has what never worked, haven't really seen any make a difference, haha... You pull extra opts for about a month, than start pulling the same. Or a fight between the 2 leaders, have fun.

merge's fail wont work gonna die

Mikey IR was open for just shy of three years, if ch makes it to a year ill be downright amazed, let alone 3. IR did more than ch will ever even think to do.

IR Pride mofo.

Lol @ a CH member trying to troll the success of IR compared to the success of CH. That's just pitiful.

I don't blame CH for accepting this proposal by BeLoLum. Its only going to help them short term.

As for Bellum, its rather pathetic. Inu touched ont his before I did...Bellum set out advertising on the base of being a Malice-like clan, with some ex-Malice members, and Malice-like clan morals. You guys expressed your hate for Chaotic while open, and then you merge with them (stop trying to use some **** world like combined or something btw). Lost all internet respect for the people in this clan.

id like to point out that

merges fail, your clans going to die, and it wont work.

You're a completely arrogant idiot trying to compare IR and CH

You're on different planes, so get on their level.

wtf is a chaotic?

"merge's Fail"

"gonna die"

"wont work"

"flame flame troll troll Flame"

pandanegative1.png

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys do realize Bellum was slumping hard due to horrible inactive leadership and had like 10 active members, and half of those members at least have not joined Chaotic. So gratz on gaining maybe 5 members and sacrificing 2 ranks for it!

A failed merge that wont work and will die

Ravage closed

Lol @ a CH member trying to troll the success of IR compared to the success of CH. That's just pitiful.

I don't blame CH for accepting this proposal by BeLoLum. Its only going to help them short term.

As for Bellum, its rather pathetic. Inu touched ont his before I did...Bellum set out advertising on the base of being a Malice-like clan, with some ex-Malice members, and Malice-like clan morals. You guys expressed your hate for Chaotic while open, and then you merge with them (stop trying to use some **** world like combined or something btw). Lost all internet respect for the people in this clan.

Eod is Slumping

Who're you again?

Who are you?

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Eod is Slumping

Keith is not EOD

(00:16:22) -Vectra[07]- ** (ERROR): The username "Posterized_U" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

xdf1vq.png

Who closed?

lmfao did you just talk **** to IR who has been open for 3 years? Nice one, lets see how far you go.

TH IS MY ONE

Horrible decision on Bellum's behalf. You were twice the clan Ch ever was and/or will ever be. Like Inu/Keith said, you have no right to claim to be a Malice-like clan AT ALL. Leave you with some words from some neat PW fellas

Eod is Dead, Talk **** when You do something with your Horrid clan sefket keeps it open so ppl dont hate him.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Fi took so many of Cp's members back in the day, may as well of been a merge and they're still alive =P

Also, SD merged into Cp and they're still going. I'm not saying that Chaotic is the next Cp or Fi, but theres no reason a merge can't work.

Ravage closed

Eod is Slumping

Who are you?

When Chaotic closes, I'll say the same. Now you really **** around too much. You guys have the worse possible staff, you're literally all either retarded or under the age of 14. You guys think your the **** because you pulled 30+ or whatever, all you guys do is suck **** for your recruits, you call your clan to post on PW searching topics, I can't wait till this saturday, I'll see you in BH/PvP

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

Someone with largert cojones than you :banana:

u sure about that?

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

When Chaotic closes, I'll say the same. Now you really **** around too much. You guys have the worse possible staff, you're literally all either retarded or under the age of 14. You guys think your the **** because you pulled 30+ or whatever, all you guys do is suck **** for your recruits, you call your clan to post on PW searching topics, I can't wait till this saturday, I'll see you in BH/PvP

Those be fightin wordz

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

Riot get on ******* IRC

And Crunk, don't act too hot headed :)

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

lol, but good luck ch+b

As i said it wasnt really a merge Rofl. 6 Bellum have become active and ive sweeped the rest. So were back to a 65 ml :]

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

shoulda chose a different name, now no1 will even no what bullum is lol

Goodluck i guess, should bring more action to p2p scene

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str