Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ch kid Get's Murdered + a freestyle

Duval

My dad get's on vent for a epic freestyle and Princeton was talking mad ****, So my dad explodes on him Lol.

Save these clips b\c when he is famous you can sell his underground ****. ah ha

Rate it, Love it, Hate it,

No matter what he aint gonna STOPPPPPPP.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=f1h8c9&s=5

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

• 2 weeks later...
Reminds me Mike Tyson

This^ and I hate you. You know I hate you. BUT I have no hostile feelings towards your dad whatsover. So I'm going to give it to you (him) straight..

You're a ****** rapper and you should just stop while you're ahead. You have no talent AT ALL, if you're serious about trying to become "big" than you should stop attempting to freestyle, sit down and listen to some real hip-hop (AND STOP INSULTING THE GENRE WITH YOUR ****-**** LYRICS) then maybe take a couple of english/literature classes, sit down again, throw another comma in >, and write some meaningful lyrics

knaamean?

pandanegative1.png

This^ and I hate you. You know I hate you. BUT I have no hostile feelings towards your dad whatsover. So I'm going to give it to you (him) straight..

You're a ****** rapper and you should just stop while you're ahead. You have no talent AT ALL, if you're serious about trying to become "big" than you should stop attempting to freestyle, sit down and listen to some real hip-hop (AND STOP INSULTING THE GENRE WITH YOUR ****-**** LYRICS) then maybe take a couple of english/literature classes, sit down again, throw another comma in >, and write some meaningful lyrics

knaamean?

Woah! calm down there xD

Its just meant to be a bit of fun, no need to take it so seriously :S

x

tmapw.png