Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP vs CD+CH

Carnage

1499wd1.jpg

So EOP decided to fight CD since CH wouldn't step up to the plate and since CDs CC was open CH joined their CC and went through the portal. At first we debated whether we would even fight or not, but since we were bored we decided to give it a shot. Although the majority of their team used range we did own the people who used melee so I think we instilled a bit of fear when we were crushing them when they entered our territory. At first I thought we were going to lose when it was 19 to 21, but we pulled through and began to clear them out. Thanks for the fight CD and CH. :)

EDIT: CD kicked about 10-15 people out of their CC and you can see them kicking out 8 people at :55

CH + CD Starting - 46

EOP Starting - 29

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

Lol I didn't notice that until now Titans. It's hard to tell since there are multiple piles above each other, but perhaps that many people left in the middle of the fight. Either way we still beat them outnumbered lol. xD

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

kinda funny at 55 seconds CH+CD have 40 then at 56 seconds they have 32. Either 8 people left, or eop koed 8 ppl in 1 second with 27?

first we were going to just fight CD(who had 25 only) but since they had open cc Ch decided to come in and have fun, a few cp also joined but during the whole fight about 10-15 left the cc. Leaving all CD and some from ch, cp who didnt wanted to leave but fight. so it would be like a 29 vs 40 or something. was fun though

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

first we were going to just fight CD(who had 25 only) but since they had open cc Ch decided to come in and have fun, a few cp also joined but during the whole fight about 10-15 left the cc. Leaving all CD and some from ch, cp who didnt wanted to leave but fight. so it would be like a 29 vs 40 or something. was fun though

Nah I'd say more like 29 vs 38. :)

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

they had an open cc and we felt like Making them look dumb, so we all joined rushed in and Left the See as you see about 20-25 people left. Didnt think eop would take it to heart Rofl.

Also Take note @ 58, They suddenly Drop from 45 to 30 and then to 24, from Chaotic Leaving. It was a Joke Lmao.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

I see about 8-10 people leaving, the rest putting up a fight. EOP still beat them outnumbered by a decent amount so no need to undermine the topic.

And yeah it was obviously a fun event. I assure you no ones taking it as a life-death situation ;)

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

I see about 8-10 people leaving, the rest putting up a fight. EOP still beat them outnumbered by a decent amount so no need to undermine the topic.

And yeah it was obviously a fun event. I assure you no ones taking it as a life-death situation ;)

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

they had an open cc and we felt like Making them look dumb, so we all joined rushed in and Left the See as you see about 20-25 people left. Didnt think eop would take it to heart Rofl.

Also Take note @ 58, They suddenly Drop from 45 to 30 and then to 24, from Chaotic Leaving. It was a Joke Lmao.

This, and GUYS CH LEFT , IT WAS A JOKE AND FUNY PLS

2lchhx.png

You do realise this was meant to be a joke? We all went in CD's cc and then left the cc when we rushed in. The only people who didn't leave were the few people who were not in vent. But epic job none the less.

x

tmapw.png

well as it seems

cd were kicking ppl during the fight, ppl were leaving, and 2 clans in different vents and different staff altogether would obviously loose outnumbering some1 by only 10, especially a high lvl clan :O

gj eitherway at attending low lvl pcl or whatever it was

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

well as it seems

cd were kicking ppl during the fight, ppl were leaving, and 2 clans in different vents and different staff altogether would obviously loose outnumbering some1 by only 10, especially a high lvl clan :O

gj eitherway at attending low lvl pcl or whatever it was

It wasn't a low level PCL. Learn to read the posts on PCL, anyone is welcome to go.