Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic Declares on Exclusive

imperial

Chaotic Vs Exclusive Full Out  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Chaotic Vs Exclusive

• Chaotic
    • Exclusive

The Reason for me Posting this, Is letting everyone know that Chaotic is Declaring on Exclusive, Mainly so they have No Reason to Decline it, I have Set the Rules so that they cant Get any Invites.

GL EX

(20:57:00) -[Chaotic]- ~~~ [ CLAN INFO ]: [Ch] Chaotic (http://www.chaotic-rs.com) | Members: 81 [Avg]: Cmb: (F2P: 62.83 | P2P: 64.24 | HP: 70.75 | Magic: 69.981 | Ranged: 73.85 | Skill Total: 690 | F2P & P2P Based (Homeworld 19) | Cape: Wilderness40 | Runehead: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=chaotic

(20:57:23) -[88]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN INFO ]: [EX] Exclusive ( http://ex-rs.com/index/ ) | Members: 85 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 66.96 | P2P: 69.01) Strength: 80.36 Hp: 75.89 Magic: 79.42 Ranged: 78.89 Skill Total: 840 | F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 25) | Cape: Wilderness22 | Last Updated: 13th Apr 2010

(20:57:23) -[88]RuneScript- *** [ URL ]: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=exclusive

Rules you Would like :

Two Week prep

ML LOCK one Week before War.

F2p

Clw 3 rounds Plat, plat, plat

Corrupts on

overs on

20 Defence cap

No Invites

ML only

Time & Date :

april 24th 2010

2:00pm [Central]

3:00pm [Eastern]

4:00am [Australia]

8:00pm [GMT]

9:00am [New Zealand]

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After my little 3x's in a row kb action from #Chaotic today, i'm gonna go with exclusive.

no need to act so stupid in an irc then, also amusing how you would judge who will win on that basis.

he ment 1 week Lol. XD. If they Do say yes it shuld be fun. i could see both clan's pulling 50+.

Gl Ex.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

I wasn't acting stupid. It's just that one of your halfop's got jealous because I was not talking to him. And are you really that ignorant to believe that I would judge it off that.

I like Duval and Bert. Ch ftw?

sorry but your message implied that, i was in the irc at the time and it seemed as though yourself and some ex IR was being rather silly, anyways that is off topic.

Ch for the win, although im ch so hey =]

both clans suck, and the winner of this war will have no effect on the pure clan world what so ever.

You know what, I'm going to leave this post "approved" so everyone can see what happened. Tisk tisk. You'd think you would learn by 80%.

You know what, I'm going to leave this post "approved" so everyone can see what happened. Tisk tisk. You'd think you would learn by 80%.

:devil:

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Dun dun dun, another one bites the dust.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Today men, we have declared a full out on <clannamehere>. This battle will determine our current state, a test of our power. This clan have been talking **** week in and week out, making ******** pw topics. We're going to show them what the **** <clannamehere> pride is. We WILL walk onto that battleground fully prepared and we WILL walk out VICTORIOUS. SO SIGN THE **** UP, BE THERE OR BE <enemyclannamehere>

... Oh yeah, but the war is in a month.

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

Today men, we have declared a full out on <clannamehere>. This battle will determine our current state, a test of our power. This clan have been talking **** week in and week out, making ******** pw topics. We're going to show them what the **** <clannamehere> pride is. We WILL walk onto that battleground fully prepared and we WILL walk out VICTORIOUS. SO SIGN THE **** UP, BE THERE OR BE <enemyclannamehere>

... Oh yeah, but the war is in a month.

ima copy and paste that plawks

and it says 2 weeks l2 read son

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Going w/ Ch, they've slowly gained strength/numbers and that will always win rather than randomly pulling large numbers for a few weeks and returning the next fight w/ half the original pull o.O

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Going w/ Ch, they've slowly gained strength/numbers and that will always win rather than randomly pulling large numbers for a few weeks and returning the next fight w/ half the original pull o.O

I love you :]

14wc5fo.jpg

Tbh, I think that Chaotic will win, because they're on win-streak, they've more experience and more active members I guess. Unless xVidoes will get a strategy, how to beat Chaotic. But if they'll be outnumbered, it'll be allready done. Good luck both clans

i believe the numbers will be similar but chaotics experience and organization will take it. Unless ofc Xvidoes the pw troll outwits the chaotic warlords (uncommon).

Future warlord right here btw. ;]

14wc5fo.jpg