Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

- Complete Domination - Whats been happening ?

blue

Well some of you know this and some not our site and Ml Where hacked by CH Leader Duval and our ex-co leader Louzy as low as i think this seems i dont care anymore IF CH thinks that hacking are site/ML will close us there wrong i worked with Alex are High Council and Drunk " Cp Leader " last Night on our New Memberlist and Site we are still trying to make topics for our fourms and Add everyone to the Memberlist im not makeing this topic for any1 to feal sorry for us i just wanted to clear things up on what happened and tell you the CD site is back up

Thank You

CD Fourms - http://cdclan.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

CD Memberlsit - Do !Ml Complete Dom <--- it will come up

CD IRC - #CD

Also i Took the #Snipe Ml from them and kbed most there ops yesturday 1 of there "Memebers" was helping CH do this so if any1 Needs help owning them or info about them u can come #cd and ask me

CD OLD SITE - http://www.cdrs.ipbfree.com/

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

I gotta agree.. What Ch done is pretty sad.. Thats what they did to Exclusive to after we lost a war against CS.. (They Won with cheating btw..) Anyway...

Chaotic keeps talking trash to every clan and telling everyone they shet.. But no worries they will fail soon if they chose the way they are using right now.. I hope Complete Domination wont close like that.. We didnt close so you shouldn't aswell..

Good Luck CD.. If you need anything please pm our staff in #Exclusive..

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Cd havnt got the ability to start up, who made ur original site and ml? lol

Goodluck i guess

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

low level clan madness

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

low level clan madness
TH IS MY ONE

CD has no respect TBH. You guys won't believe how many clans hate you guys from just getting PM's and saying you guys need to L2BeAIndependentClan, Cuz it seems like you guys always team up even though you guys got + OPTs on the enemies clan, And If you guys did get hacked there was a reason. So uhmm. Stop this ******** Logan you know why it happened. And you won't admit it.

Mighty LouZy has spoken :)

p2p20v20pure.png

CD has no respect TBH. You guys won't believe how many clans hate you guys from just getting PM's and saying you guys need to L2BeAIndependentClan, Cuz it seems like you guys always team up even though you guys got + OPTs on the enemies clan, And If you guys did get hacked there was a reason. So uhmm. Stop this ******** Logan you know why it happened. And you won't admit it.

Can't believe that xD.. What happened to ur new clan? Did u get promoted yet to Leader?

Ps: I didnt see you at the trip where were you?

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Please stop with the comments towards somebody hacking the other, let the leaders of both clans discuss it between themselves and solve it between themselves without the drama, you're only making yourselves look pathetic and shortening your chances you'll have on Pure Warfare.

If you have anything positive to say, feel free.

Good luck Complete Domination.

Please stop with the comments towards somebody hacking the other, let the leaders of both clans discuss it between themselves and solve it between themselves without the drama, you're only making yourselves look pathetic and shortening your chances you'll have on Pure Warfare.

If you have anything positive to say, feel free.

Good luck Complete Domination.

Can't really solve a problem of a leader purposely hacking without drama. If you know of a way, please tell us!

Gl recovering. Hope you stay open even if Blue quits.