Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

why are you happy over pcl!?

Asher

I went, with like 20 carnage i myself had trout coz i own and was bored but i see clans saying "we are back" "apps are open" actually flaming each other and all of that junk because they have prepped all week and pulled 30 to a joke event. why are u so happy!?

2 all of the idiots wanting low and med clans with numbers of 40- to go into the wilderness. Lol. They don't go in because it's only MM and FOE who are much bigger, much better and usually crash, therefore they set up a nice friendly environment away from all the "#1 clan" ********.

2 all of the idiots wanting low and med clans with numbers of 40- to go into the wilderness. Lol. They don't go in because it's only MM and FOE who are much bigger, much better and usually crash, therefore they set up a nice friendly environment away from all the "#1 clan" ********.

All we really do is go after each other over and over again, barely target any lower clans unless you're EOP or DP. I also think there's the PM button if you don't want to get crashed.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg