Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Community Water/Snow Ballon Fight

Am0n

What I was thinking was maybe next thursday, have a water/snow ball war, nothing mandatory for anyone just if any1 would like to get together as a community and do something other than competing and proving whose the best, just do something for fun, try and bring the bond back between the pure community, its just small but it could be fun, no this clan, and that clan. Just pick the two lowest combats and have them pick teams is what i was thinking, and just have a fun event for everyone, Crimson Project can make sigs for the winning team and issue them for anyone on pure warfare if they would like to display them. I dont know I just hate where the pure community is going and would like to do something to bring back the friendships that all clans used to share regardless of rivalries. Anyone got anything they would like to add to help please lemme know. If you wanna flame go for it, but if your mature and wanna volunteer to help me out please post either ideas, or constructive criticism. Thanks all. Am0n =) *Edit* ya i spelled balloon wrong, My bad lol.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

If I got some other clan leaders that would be down, we could set it up for the next week or two.

am0ns.jpg

whoever would wanna come, if anyone has a better event for everyone just let me know and I'll try to set it up.

am0ns.jpg

Same, I just remember how everything was before I quit like 5 years ago, everything was just for fun, there wasnt this ima ddos your vent, your site, your members that phish it wasnt existent, We all just need to come together again as a community.

am0ns.jpg

lol colol story -P

am0ns.jpg

Why flame? you dont wanna go dont. Its no big this is for the people that are sick of flame and just want a pure community event. All as one as pures not clan or team. Were all pure no need for the hatred.

*edit*

You spend everyday on rs, why not do something that helps your community. Your more than DV your a pure have fun with the community you helped build.

am0ns.jpg

Ill start drawing up some kind of sig, and Ill message clan leaders via IRC to get a count on how many we can get to do it.

am0ns.jpg

A ton of people would cheat, mains would crash, clans would team up against other clans, and in the end it would result in a massive shitstorm spewed over pretty much every clans forums and/or PW

Smite.gif

Attack Evoking (level-81) / 4 more options

Attack-icon.png60/60|Strength-icon.png99/99|Defence-icon.png1/1|Hitpoints-icon.png92/99|Ranged-icon.png99/99|Magic-icon.png95/99|Prayer-icon.png52/52

intenseredemptions.png

strengthcapet.gif [X]Fire_cape.PNG [ ] rangingcapet.gif [X] magiccapet.png [ ] Hitpoints-cape-(t)-inv.png [ ] Team_cape_26.png[X]

P.S. If you're not 52 prayer or higher, you are an 09/10 Pker.

Sounds like a party and we could use clw.

am0ns.jpg

**** STORM

TH IS MY ONE

To be honest, tooo many words for me to read. I saw 'Thursday' and either 'Air or Water War'

No matter what time this is scheduled on a Thursday you're going to catch one timezone or another during normal school hours

pandanegative1.png

Dw about it, Staff talks about it 24/7

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice