Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya ok noob go look at all the last 1-2 draft pics they usualy score 30 goals each year = good for bruins since they lack in scoring

but they also let in the least amount of goals. Tuuka Rask had the best GAA and S%.. nice try bud

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

They will draft Tyler Seguin at 2nd overall, and if you knew anything he led the CHL in points and was #1 by Central Scouting but Taylor Hall will most likely get drafted 1st overall.

:thumbsup:

idc

btw, why wouldn't the oilers draft him them?

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

:thumbsup:

idc

btw, why wouldn't the oilers draft him them?

Because Taylor Hall is the better player. He just won the Mastercard Memorial cup 2nd year in a row yesterday and was the mvp 2nd year in a row. And Hall made the Canadian world junior team while Seguin didnt. Plus Seguin only had like 1 point more than Hall.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

but they also let in the least amount of goals. Tuuka Rask had the best GAA and S%.. nice try bud

wtf r u talking abt kid thats a good thing.. wtf was the point of that post. 2 years ago the bruins were #1 seed because they had tim tomas #1 goalie that year and phil kessel scored around 30 goals... thats y i said we need another good goal scorer = #2 round draft pic? huh

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

OMFG MONTREAL LOST DFGHJSLAFAOSEHYQWTUIQWR4123047812R9GSUIVFFG0234U19230412

n3qb1g.png

Proud Honoured Member of Dp From November 7, 2009 to August 24, 2010. RIP DP <3333

Proud Junior of The Last Pures

I dont care who wins tbh since I like both teams. But if Philly won that would be sick since it was Philly vs NYR and the winner would make the playoffs and it was the last game and it went to ot then shootout and philly won. So making the playoffs by shootout then winning the cup would be intense. But at the same time I love Toews he is amazing. And this is Hossa's THIRD time in the Stanley Cup playoffs in a row and they were ALL WITH DIFFERENT TEAMS! LOL in rs that would be clan hopping! :D

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

I dont care who wins tbh since I like both teams. But if Philly won that would be sick since it was Philly vs NYR and the winner would make the playoffs and it was the last game and it went to ot then shootout and philly won. So making the playoffs by shootout then winning the cup would be intense. But at the same time I love Toews he is amazing. And this is Hossa's THIRD time in the Stanley Cup playoffs in a row and they were ALL WITH DIFFERENT TEAMS! LOL in rs that would be clan hopping! :D

Except he got payed alot for it.

I finally agree with you :D

I wouldn't mind if either teams wins because I'll be happy either way, but I wants Flyers to take it home to philly

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore