Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love watching Pronger vs Big Byfuglien.

Agree

and the Habs play more of a rival like the Leafs or someone.

Agreex2

Hawks close this series at home on Sunday in 5 games. HOSSA CURSE OVER, he's playing like a BEAST too.

Anyone else lol @ Pronger taking game 1 and 2 pucks and telling media he threw them in the garbage LOL>? Love it.

ownagemilk.png

#NME
Fastest rising clan in RS history
#1 MPC

2-2

Flyers had a legit game.

Props to the hawks for coming back with 3 points.

Flyers definitely need to do better in face offs

50-39 in favor of the hawks.

It would be much easier imo if they have won a couple more of those face offs.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

We played to much in our Zone, just sitting on Defence. Which is why the BLACKCAWKS could capitalize and almost come back.

If we do win the face offs, the flyers have some of the best set plays in the other team's zone.

Going to be rough game 5 in Chicago, but I think we got it.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

**** **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** ****

Cya next year. Cup in philly next year.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

**** YEAH! MY CHICAGO WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Chicago owns every single damn one of you. I expect you all to bow down to me as a legit Chicagoian.

I'll be cruising down Lake Shore Drive tonight to engage in Chicago parties. It's ok if you're envious.

This year the Hawks, next year the BULLS!!!!!!!!!!!

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

**** **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** FUCKFUCK **** ****

Cya next year. Cup in philly next year.

u sound like dv

110210183405.png