Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Caps over Habs

Philly over Devils

Buffalo over Boston

Pens over Sens

Avs over Sharks

Chi over Nashville

Vancouver over LA

Phoenix over Detroit

That is my predicitions for the first round, what is yours?

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Habs over Caps-Caps are starting to choke again, except for that last game.

Devils over Philly-Devils are just an all around better team.

Boston over Buffalo-Boston is going to take this because they want it more.

Pens over Sens-Because Crosby is gay.

Sharks over avs-Sharks are just being the Sharks, and aren't playing as well as they use to. but they will be back.

Chicago over Nashville-Chicago is an all around better, faster team then Nashville.

Los Angeles over Vancouver-LA because they want this so bad, if the Red-Wings don't make it, this is my my second favorite team.

Detroit over Phoenix-Detroit just kept getting bad calls called on them in their last game, 2 disallowed goals that were in before the whistle was blown, and were called off. The Red-Wings are the best team since the Olympic break, as long as we don't injure our players like we did at the beginning of the season, we would be fine. We want the win more.

Caps over Habs

Philly over Devils

Buffalo over Boston

Pens over Sens

Avs over Sharks

Chi over Nashville

Vancouver over LA

Phoenix over Detroit

That is my predicitions for the first round, what is yours?

Ahem, Do you follow hockey??????? LOL

K. Caps over Habs agreed

Philly over NJ? U CRAZY NIGGUH????

SABERS OVER BRUINS???? L0L yep ur crazy

Pens over sens agreed

THE 8TH SEED OVER THE 1ST SEED????? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL. do u live in colorado? ya probbs

Chicago over preds agreed

kings over canucks? lol

and this last one just makes me laugh so hard. nuff said

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

K. Caps over Habs agreed

Pens over sens agreed

THE 8TH SEED OVER THE 1ST SEED????? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL. do u live in colorado? ya probbs

kings over canucks? lol

A true redwings fan <3

K. Caps over Habs agreed

Pens over sens agreed

kings over canucks? lol

Sabres over Bruins. Miller, 'nuff said. Though we did lose Vanek:(

Don't know if YOU follow hockey, but Colorado is leading SJ right now.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

K. Caps over Habs agreed

Pens over sens agreed

kings over canucks? lol

Your telling me if I watch hockey? And I live in Canada?

Philly is leading the series 2-1. Nuff said.

Sabres came in 3rd place in the Eastern Conference. And plus Boston has the worst Offense in the NHL. They had the lowest GOALS FOR this season. Plus they still don't have Marc Savard due to injurie.

San Jose is the worst playoff team in the history of the NHL. Last year they were ELIMINATED BY THE 8th PLACE TEAM and that was ANAHEIM. And PLUS the avs lead the series 2-1. I'm sorry to tell you "Nigguh" but SJ is out first round.

And I said Canucks over Kings not Kings over Canucks. And if you ask why, Henrik Sedin and Roberto Luongo thats why.

And for the last one, I picked Phoenix to win because Bryzgalov was one of the best goalies this year and I think the wings will choke. Plus the Coyotes are already leading 2-1 in the series.

qK9nr.png

And for the last one, I picked Phoenix to win because Bryzgalov was one of the best goalies this year and I think the wings will choke. Plus the Coyotes are already leading 2-1 in the series.

They aren't going to choke you nub. And who cares? The redwings got 2 disallowed goals last game which were both in before the whistle. and keep in mind, the coyotes had the advantage of the opener because it started at 10pm ESTRN and went until well after 1am.

Plus, we might be bringing Osgood back in, he tends to be way better in the playoffs. And our goalie is the #1 rookie goalie of the Nhl. Jimmy Howard for life yo.

hawks win.

TH IS MY ONE

Your telling me if I watch hockey? And I live in Canada?

Philly is leading the series 2-1. Nuff said.

Sabres came in 3rd place in the Eastern Conference. And plus Boston has the worst Offense in the NHL. They had the lowest GOALS FOR this season. Plus they still don't have Marc Savard due to injurie.

San Jose is the worst playoff team in the history of the NHL. Last year they were ELIMINATED BY THE 8th PLACE TEAM and that was ANAHEIM. And PLUS the avs lead the series 2-1. I'm sorry to tell you "Nigguh" but SJ is out first round.

And I said Canucks over Kings not Kings over Canucks. And if you ask why, Henrik Sedin and Roberto Luongo thats why.

nuff said? lololoololoololool

sabres will prolls get raped

sharks bro, ur ******* stupid

o gud cuz i wud kill u lol

k

this one also made me laugh the hardest. A team that was in the playoffs for 16 consecutive years (ithink) is going to choke against a team that hasn't made the playoffs since 2002?????? LOL coyotes had a lucky start.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LLL

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFF

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

p.s the league wants the yotes and wings to go 7 games. i bet any money that we will win 4th game. 2-2. they win next. 3-2. we win next. 3-3. 7th game. we win.

they do it to help out a team in struggle i.e the yotes.

that's what they did with the cup last year. they wanted crosby to get the cup.

but in this case it works out different

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

what the ****??? boston rapes buffalo bro, vanek gone - buffalo gone + boston plays best in the playoffs, Also do your research on Rask... hes a beast in net and had the best goals per game average..owns miller

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

what the ****??? boston rapes buffalo bro, vanek gone - buffalo gone + boston plays best in the playoffs, Also do your research on Rask... hes a beast in net and had the best goals per game average..owns miller

I didn't say anything about Boston's Goals Against, I said Boston has the least Goals FOR which means they basically have the weakest Offense. Plus I posted this before Vanek was injured which is a huge blow for Buffalo. But I still think Miller will steal the series.

qK9nr.png

I didn't say anything about Boston's Goals Against, I said Boston has the least Goals FOR which means they basically have the weakest Offense. Plus I posted this before Vanek was injured which is a huge blow for Buffalo. But I still think Miller will steal the series.

Chara is a ******* beast.

neither did i, but pretty sure boston is starting to score again.. as u can see from the last 2 games

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

At this point I don't see any team beating the Pens. Crosby and Malkin are so clutch its not even funny. Caps struggled in the 2 first games so we will see if they will live up to there season hype.

Plus Crosby has 11 points in 4 games. Thats crazy :mellow:

qK9nr.png

Ottawa-Pitt has been fun to watch, yesterdays game was very physical and one of the most entertaining games in general that I've seen recently.

I'm in CO so I'm watching all of the Avs games of course, its been a real crazy series so far. The OT own goal, how often does that happen? Then the OT win last night by the Sharks. Series is now 2-2, I personally don't know if CO has what it takes to finish this series off.

For more NHL playoff game discussion check out:

http://sigsports.net/forums/index.php?/forum/646-nhl/