Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs

I don't watch hockey ever but I saw a video pushes another and gets a tooth loose and pulls it out and goes back at the ice. Pretty crazy

Ex- Co Leader of Divinity
Ex- Mithril God of The Golden Gods
Ex- Senior Member of Eruption Of Pures

Eop, Defying All the Odds.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't watch hockey ever but I saw a video pushes another and gets a tooth loose and pulls it out and goes back at the ice. Pretty crazy

Ya that was Eric Belanger.

Also in one of my posts before, if Shane Doan played Phoenix would of won and if not Detroit would win. And he did not play. 'Yotes got thrashed though. :lol:

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

The Hawks vs Canucks is way more intense than Hawks vs Wings.

And last time the Canucks and Hawks played, I watched them put up like 5 goals in one period on Luongo. Everytime a goal got by all the Hawk fans would "Looouuuuuu", it was so funny and it got to him and walking in for intermission, Luongo hit his stick against the boards and attacked a trash can. LULongo.

Oh and Ryan Kessler is a cocky piece of ****.

rj3yo6.png

zml077.jpg

Redwings should be east but for some ******* reason they happen to be on the west.

loli no room for red rangers

Habs vs Caps tonight. I hope Caps win.

i want caps to lose then the top 3 teams in the east will all have been knocked out in the first round = good gamed'

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

loli no room for red rangers

i want caps to lose then the top 3 teams in the east will all have been knocked out in the first round = good gamed'

If Caps win tonight and win the second round with Pens winning the second round also they will face eachother in the Eastern Conference Finals which would be intense.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

If Caps win tonight and win the second round with Pens winning the second round also they will face eachother in the Eastern Conference Finals which would be intense.

they did last year right? nah bruins will stop the pengs, flury isn't that good and we have savard back now

1-0 Canadians goin into the 3rd though.. hmmm

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

My predictions for the 2nd round:

San Jose over Detroit (Lol don't harass me)

Are you seriously that dumb? Look at the season before you make judgements. Redwings have won 3/4 games during the season against San Jose. The 4th one was lost in a shootout rofl. That says a lot. Redwings have got this one. So seriously kid, learn to look up stoof before you post stuff that will make me rage before I got to bed.

My predictions for the 2nd round:

Detroit over San Jose easily.

Chicago over Vancouver for sure.

Boston over Philly, Philly sucks

Pittsburgh over Montreal