Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Searching for a Clan

Dacotah

Hi, cute little account, I'd recommend Chaotic. Fun trips, decent community and you would fit in ;)

#chaotic

Good luck making your choice though.

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

Hey bro, so no doubt your going to get many invites to clans and here why they want you to join and all that ******** every clan say's but hey all im going to say that if you want to enjoy yourself and be apart of a turely great community then come join me in chaotic,and im guessing your not from us? could be wrong but we have members from all over the world from new zealand to aussie to india to europe to tokyo to america and back to new zealand, **** everywhere possible, i wish to see you apart of it as i believe it is a choice you wont regret :)

Where ever you end up i do wish you luck and do hope too see you in irc :) #chaotic

Want some extra info? heres a link to our R.T:

http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?s...0&start=300

///Keepin the community pure\\\
Str8_Toker.png
izas82.png
2d99uvk.png
Looking for a loyal and dedicated clan?...#Chaotic

#Dpures, We Pull 60+ To F2p and P2p weekly, Doing Preps and pk trips during the week and Weekends, and one of the Top 3 clans in both servers.

www.dp-rs.com

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Would be a great asset tp Devastation

stop by sometime and check us out

#Devastation

www.Devastation.ipbfree.com

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

If you want a clan with a good community and good warring capabilities you should look at IR. I could exaggerate a lot like everyone else on this topic has but instead I'll just leave you to decide without any persuasion from me.

www.Intense-Redemption.com #IRClan if you want to check us out, good luck whatever you decide.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

hey you should come check out #Virulent were a low level clan, youd be perfect in virulent seeing as your 66cb weve only been open for a month but were growing fast, we have a great fun/ active community doing weekly pk trips and official trips on weekends we usually have around 2-3 minis a night, our forums are www.VirulentRs.ipbfree.com and our IRC is #Virulent come check us out :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Hey, what's up.

IR recently re-opened with a vision of becoming great again. Maybe you could assist us? Come check the community out at #IRclan and follow the link in my signature for the forums.

Hope to see you soon!

35i2n1u.png

I remember you mate.. You were some leader of a clan or high ranked .. I think from Ao right?

Anyway check out Exclusive .. 1 of the fastest rising clans :) And we got some epic fun **** in there to... Trust me check it out and u will see what I mean.. You won't regret it!

IRC: #Exclusive

Site: http://www.ex-rs.com

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation