Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking For A New Clan.

-Brad-

I am looking for a clan now since i have left CR. I have alot of clan experience i have been in several clans and i also have lead a couple of clans.

My Stats:

100503234318.png

- I want a clan that has a nice community and that fits into my timezone which is central.

- I want a clan that is already established and not a newly form clan.

- I am looking for a clan that has pretty good f2p and p2p pking trips and pull good to both.

- A clan that does minis and preps doing the week in clan wars.

I dont want a auto message please give me details why i should join your clan.

xdf1vq.png

Hello Narcotic,

I want you to consider joining Fi. Fi's community is great, with a lot of nice people and a strong leadership. We do both f2p and p2p and we are doing good in both. We have miniwars like everyday.

I think you have a lot clanknowledge already, so i think you should base your decision on the clan were you feel best in. If you want to know more about us, irc: #fatality and our website is rs-fi.com.

Would be nice to see you around there someday.

Goodluck with finding the right clan for you.

Hey der narcotic , id like u 2 join Dv we dont have a huge memberlist anymore but atleast not a huge inactive memberlist like some clans

We have a fun community and been around over 2 years , we do minis often and have several central time people.

hang out in #devastation to get to know us :)

Gl finding ur clan

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

- I want a clan that has a nice community and that fits into my timezone which is central.

- I am looking for a clan that has pretty good f2p and p2p pking trips and pull good to both.

Hey man, ima recommend EoP

- We have a tight knit, laid back community, i believe most of our clan including our leaders are from the US.

- We've been around for 4 or 5 years

- We're very competitive in f2p, and we are getting more and more into p2p

- I doubt theres any clan that mini's as frequently as we do, we also have weekly preps, we actually have a p2p prep on thursday.

So yeh, if you wanna check it our, our irc is #clan-eop, and our forums are www.eop-rs.com

if you want any more info, pm [EoP]Jonty in irc.

gl searching bro ^^

ps: we have a warlord called narc0tic b0w ~ fate?!?!

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

I am looking for a clan now since i have left CR. I have alot of clan experience i have been in several clans and i also have lead a couple of clans.

My Stats:

100503234318.png

I dont want a auto message please give me details why i should join your clan.

As Arie has stated I do believe if this was a checklist and you interviewed Fatality everything would be checked off with ease.

We have an excellent community, mini weekly, consistent now with both F2P and P2P trips. A lot of the clan is central, and Fatality is one of the most well established pure clans out there. Please if you want to know more just send me a PM or check out our forums at www.rs-fi.com

Gl with your choices :blush:

craig_sig_finished.gif

Check out Dv, we are f2p and p2p based clan, pull around 35 to each server and in the upcoming months looking to improve alot, our community is friendly and we have a fun time

if your interested stop by at #devastation

you will find other info in my sig, gl hope you make the right choice

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Hey man come Check out Chaotic.

#chaotic. Active and Stable community. Just got a whole new Ranking System. Active saturday's and sunday Trip's. We have huge Kbd Trips and fun Unofficial Trip's.

We could use some one as active and experianced as you.

http://chaoticclan.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

#an-clan

www.an.ipbfree.com

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Lol, I thought you left CR because you were going to go to a University or something like that soon...

No i am not going to be active enough to lead a clan or to help a new clan out.

Hey man come Check out Chaotic.

#chaotic. Active and Stable community. Just got a whole new Ranking System. Active saturday's and sunday Trip's. We have huge Kbd Trips and fun Unofficial Trip's.

We could use some one as active and experianced as you.

http://chaoticclan.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

No thank you for many reasons.

xdf1vq.png

You should join Eruption of Pures, we have regular events and a great community which you will Enjoy. We have around 3-4 miniwars a day sometimes more which shows our activity, we pull around 50+ to events and are active. We have also been open for years which shows we are not one of them clans who are going to die out soon.

http://eop-rs.com or #clan-eop ;)

mosthelpful.png
mostactive.png

www.eop-rs.com-1283040044-U3.png

No i am not going to be active enough to lead a clan or to help a new clan out.

Ah, k bro. Well if you are looking for a clan then, I suggest Carnage. They are pretty fun.

Good luck<3

Fatality is the clan for you <3

We're coming out of a slump, our members are the best we've ever had and the community is great.

Our Mandatory trips are at around 3:30 central, and we have preps during the week that are at around 4-5.

We pull the same to both F2P and P2P and are competing for #3 atm, doing better every week.

I'd say we're the #1 P2P miniers ATM and love to have them, we usually have preps on fridays and thursdays too, all in CLW.

I hope you decide to join us -> http://rs-fi.com/

45w2jk.gif

Good luck searching Brad. This guy is an active and dedicated member, would be a great asset to your clan. I suggest Fatality or Eruption of Pures.

Thank you Toby and Good Luck with Cr

i am really thinking about Fi

xdf1vq.png