Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking For A New Clan.

-Brad-

Fi's a good choice Brad

Love ya, Good luck bro

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

I would suggest you look into a few different clans.

1. Intense Redemption, #irclan. Very experienced leadership, very nice community, both servers. Been open 3 years or so.

2. Chaotic, #chaotic, solid staff, newer and a bit different then most out there, both servers.

3. Fatality #fatality Has their 4th aniversary this weekend, Experienced staff, top 3 clans all time with ease, Pro community from what i know, both servers

4. Carpediem, Idk IRC, Anthoni is a bawss and you left them, you should go back and help out if your up for it, new clan solid leadership, good potential.

UJUI2.png

Fi has a good community i like it and i would recommend it to a fellow pure

www.rs-fi.com, #fatality, cc: Fi channel, youtube: Fatalitycinema

2k09-2k∞​

bestpure.png

bestartist.png

freegnar.png

2sai29x.png

- | Chaotic | -

.::|Memberlist | Forums | ChTube|::.

316qbgj.png

Requirements

strength.pngOption A -Meleestrength.png

70 + Strength

60 + Constitution

40 + Attack

rangeq.pngOption B - Ranged rangeq.png

70 + Ranged

60 + Constitution

70 + Magic or Strength

magicct.png Option C - Magic magicct.png

70 + Magic

60 + Constitution

70 + Ranged or Strength

hitpointsi.png Option D - Hybrid hitpointsi.png

Dual 60 + Magic, Ranged or Strength

60 + Constitution

316qbgj.png

Active Community/Many Events!

such us; minis, unofficial pk trips, preps, weekend pk trips:

7273e.png

729f2.png

100227141053.png

631fe.png

100320223347.png

#CHAOTIC

erm, I don't know if you join a clan already, but I will still try :D. so yeah.. try considering WW, we're a low level clan just turned low-med, but we actually need 60-70s+ to join so one day we can turn med. If you actually considering WW, our IRC (#ww-clan) and our forum (http://wwrs.ipbfree.com). Well anyways hope you come check out WW :D

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

DP, you meet their req's. They're top 4 f2p so that means they have at least average trips compared to foe/mm they're like #3 p2p to my knowledge so there is your balance. Been around for a year or two so not newly formed and ex epidemic are there so it's a sexy community im guessin.

I'm clanless so i'm obviously not biased :D

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Check out TLP, our trip times fit you pretty nicely during the weekend and we offer both f2p and p2p, our clan is old and organized with alot of history and peaks, join us today at www.tlp-rs.com and #tlp. Hope to see you there!

-One of our elders has a similar sig as you :P

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Ur from Chaotic right? Because I remember your name. I'll advise you to join Eruption Of Pures. Don't think you will like Exclusive. Because we are "different" we do things that you won't expect .. Most people stay in Ex cuz of those things.

EOP has a great community and some fun leaders. (Not that fun as Ex but meh)

Hope you will join EOP or EX...

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

come check out #zenith were a low level clan . we have a great community active members, and great forums we have been open for around a month now, great leadership and loyal members we have a p2p fullout coming up this weekend, and we go out pking on saturdays we usually do around 2 mini wars a day to keep our members having fun, our forums are http://s1.zetaboards.com/RsZenith/index/

and our Irc channel is #Zenith why not come idle and see what are community is like? goodluck with which ever clan you decide to join :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

You meet MM reqs so you're welcome to check us out if you want. If you are interested join #Mayhem-Makers and PM Speshls and I'll have a chat with you.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .