Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Happy Birthday PureWarfare

Omni

1271975385.png

A BIG Happy Birthday to PUREWARFARE! From the staff to you! And before I go on and on about our history, and where we are headed (like any other freaking birthday topics for anything) I would like to thank the people that got us here.

At their highest ranks at time of service.

Karl (but not really)

Jay

Benjamin^^

Hatton

CeeJay

Omni

KosherKid

Mark

Tom

Revo

Tyler

ROOT

RETRO

AleXx

Iced Havoc

Ryan

Volt

Arron

Charlie

Brian

Anthoni

Carl

Bloody 2h

SI13

Inu

Rain

Coz

Mateo

M4G1CA

Zany

Toby

May 5th 2009... Pure Warfare was created. As a beta design, Pure Warfare was meant to be a "GameBattles" design of a site, that would create rankings for pure clanning, thus the name "Pure Warfare".

Karl created it in hopes to test his scripts and learn new ways to work with web design.. basically testing purposes. With Jay, Omni, Benjamin^^ along his side, it was easy to guess where this would be going. Benjamin^^, a real life friend of Karl, helped pay for the IPB license that would help start the foundations of what is PW today. Jay, a long time friend of Karl from past clanning, would be the one to set up the IRC and bot services that is now PureWarfare the bot. His PCR intellect, "boss"ness and simple godly presence inspired the staff of PureWarfare to push to be a leading community. Omni, well, not much to say, the first mod and set up how things would be carried out on PW and created the foundations of moderation and balance.

PW started off as a very quiet and small community of friends and smaller clans. With usually 8-12 active, it was peaceful. Things like a top pure clan list was first against the rules and was not alloud to be posted on this site. We'd never expect the things to come, as we never expected to grow that much bigger, but we were contenet with what we had and enjoyed every day of it, and those first 100 members can the ones to tell you that.

In July, Hatton and Frewin(AleXx) came over with their content for a main website that Karl had created beforehand, and Hatton was given Admin for his past experiance and effort on expanding the site. Hatton used his layout design for the site, which is what you're curently viewing now. From this point, PW was getting alot of members, and the influx was astonishing, and almost too much to handle. Omni, being the only mod, dealt with it; and had AleXx and Iced Havoc step up as the first trial mods of the site, and began what would be, the trial mod process.

From there on out, the site grew rapidly and that is the foundations of what we are today.

As a staff to the members, we're happy that we all stuck through this rollercoaster of a year together. We have gone through many things: constant attacks, propaganda, ignorance of what Pw is, trolling, and everything else that came on its way. BUT, we all went through it together. Clan fights, Clan closures, Red Vs Blue, and everything that has brought us together over the past year, has made this memorable as a site, and is what keeps us here.

As a moderator, I would like to thank the ones that did their part to the community to make it enjoyable. It's been rough dealing with the certain individuals who arn't capable to argue with logic, and argue for the sake of trolling, and those members are being dealt with. No matter what anyone says, Trolling/flaming, is not accepted here, and I've made that very damn clear as I've banned and suspened plenty of unfortunate members from this board for doing so, and I will not stop. We're trying to clean this board up and hope for that the next year, in the future, we will have more users who come on to discuss rightly and debate with the sake of the rules in mind. We ask that the rest of you respect the rules and staff, and the members on this board, in hopes to create the pure central that we all have been hoping for as a whole.

As for the guests, I ask that you do register here on our boards and join in our discussions. Out of every few bad apples there is always a good one, and that one can have the potential to moderate and hold their own amongst the crowd.

As pures we care about very few things, pking and killing noobs :P, skilling and clan warring. We plan on PW growing even more to a pure central of a PKing atmosphere, and clan interactions of recruitment and advertisement. We all hope to get there someday, and by every little step we take, we'll get there, and I hope you'll all be there with us.

The Age of Purity is still in Runescape, and as long as there are pures, there is hope for our kind.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The progress we've made in such little time is impressive. Congrats to us, more specifically, myself. Thank you, self.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

I believe I registered exactly a year ago today on these boards. Was even before that on the first forums that were set up on the server. So much has changed :)

Glad to have taken apart in it

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

It's been a tough year to deal with, with many of the staff going absent and taking breaks for personal reasons. Now we've got our name out and about, aswell as a strong staff to work with, this next year should be easier to deal with. We've got a good base to work from, all we need now is for more members to step up and take responsibility and hope that in a year today they can be a part of our team of trained staff.

I'd like to give a big thank you to all of the staff throughout the past year who have participated in the creature of Pure Warfare itself, aswell as a HUGE thanks to everybody who has used this forum. Thank you to everybody who has spread the word and helped us clamp down on those only here to cause problems. We're constantly on the lookout to improve and expand Pure Warfare, so if you have an suggestions and/or complaints do not hesitate to mention it to one of the staff members, any suggestion/complaint is talked over and dealt with accordingly, we're always looking to improve!

Once again, thank you and it's been a pleasure to be a part of the staff of this forum.

Well done guys.

Omni, I am disappoint. Expect to hear from me very soon concerning this blasphemy.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I'm thrilled we've come this far, A Huge congratulations to the whole team here , and more importantly Karl, Happy Birthday Purewarfare :) Thank'you So Much for Giving me the opportunities as-well :]

~ Ceejay

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif

Think of everything that made this community what it is. Chain, Pure`, Ryan-, Elit3.... There are trolls, and then there are PureWarfare trolls.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

I'd just like to thank every member for supporting us. We try hard to make this community better, but there are still some out there that want to ruin it. I'm currently in the process of creating a huge project. It is the biggest one PW is set to release, bigger than anything we've already released and I'm very hopeful it will change the Pure World, for the better. It will effect every pure and every clan. Be prepared.

I've worked solidly on Pure Warfare, I have a lot of knowledge of websites, more than anyone I know. The first team were the ones who created Pure Warfare. I'd like to thank Jay for the bot, Hatton for the motivation to keep striving and keep promoting Pure Warfare in the early days, Omni for being a boss and my irl friend Benjamin^^ for loaning me half of the money to purchase IPB.

Happy birthday.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Congrats all PW Staff and members for making it this far! I'm pretty proud myself. Lets keep the trolling and flaming to a minimal to keep this board a happy and safe atmosphere as it already is.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |