Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's 4 Year Anniversary

Davey

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says it all really.

See you next weekend, and the weekend after, and the weekend after.

so pulling 80+ means your a "half decent clan"? really, what makes a clan a good clan? i'm pretty sure it's all about community, if you log in for trips and have fun, pk midweek with ur m8s to have fun, have other events and enjoy having a laugh with everyone on vent; that is what makes a clan great. that's what fi is to it's members. u have totally forgotten why u play this game, for fun. from what your saying it's pretty obvious your a glory hunter, u join on the basis they pull the most and compete for #1/#2 every weekend, then u can call clans that pull less garbo. clans where created based on community, not where they place on a "top clan list". good to know u only have fun when ur winning m8

was a fun trip and that's all we wanted

grogsfinalnotext.png

**** me for missing this... I'll come p2p today fo sho, today is the actual anniversary so another fun trip expected :cool:

Listen haters, we don't expect to pull this every weekend (100/104 ml), we expect to pull enough to find good matched fights against other clans and to rule them with our superior organization for the funz... though it would be nice if there were 3 clans competing for the #1 spot as I guess FOE & MM are a little bored of only fighting each other... maybe soon

128250368099.gif

E(3 years)-MM-DP-IR-FOE

Over 3 years bro ;)

E wasnt officially open 3 years, they were probably closer to 2 year

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Big congratulations to all Fi members, Ex and current, leaders and members, ranks and even those who are in other clans now, on helping Fatality reach the stage and age it is at now. Without all of you Fatality would not be the most experienced, mature, changing and flexible clan that it is now. Thank you for being a part of that.

To all the members who attended the trip on Saturday, thank you and hope you had fun curz I know I did have a lot of fun pking with you. To all the clans we fought, hope you enjoyed the challenge and will come back next week with a vengeance :) Thank you for being sporty in replies and attitude.

To the haters, thank you for bringing out the best in Fatality and its members.

Happy fourth birthday Fatality Cabbage.gif