Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Lite Tools Released

Karl

I've had a bit of spare time lately, so I've been developing some "lite" tools. These have no style, graphics, or anything. However, they can prove useful to some people.

http://pure-warfare.com/lite/

Firstly, there's a news lite. This is just a lite version of PW news, to be used in future releases.

Then we have item.php. This is an item lookup, which will display it's current min, market and max prices, as well as it's change. The change font color is changed depending on what the item has done, if it's gone up, it will be green, red if it's gone down, and blue if it's unchanged.

Lastly is a lite hiscores feature. This scripts priority is to grab the users stats from the adventurers log, if the log is set to private, or a user is F2P, etc, it will then continue to grab the data from RuneScape's own lite version of their hiscores.

These tools may/may not be useful, I thought I'd release them as I've improved my knowledge of PHP simply by developing them.

Enjoy

~Karl

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Can it be integrated into SK?

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Looking good Karl, gl with improving it in the future ;).

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10