Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Destructive Pures Vs. Fatality P2P Matched

Cronic Ko

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done DP :)

Good stuff.

x

Thanks, I always love P2p preps, so much fun :D

:dotfire: :dotfire: :dotfire: :dotfire: :dotfire:

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Nice job DP you guys really did work

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Elaborate please?

dunno why & how, but on trips you seem to have lower levels (50s, 60s), less organized, always seem to hit us from unexpected spots and yet still seem to come out on top

not a flame in any way, just saying you improved especially since we've last fought

Nothing to hide you beat us good job on your victory hope to have some fights tomorrow and so on.

I like the guy in your cc reminding you all to wrap it before you tap it l0l, was funny never seen a clan that was defending come over to the opposite side and make a boundary before we ever attacked, only in clan wars :dotfire:

craig_sig_finished.gif

dunno why & how, but on trips you seem to have lower levels (50s, 60s), less organized, always seem to hit us from unexpected spots and yet still seem to come out on top

not a flame in any way, just saying you improved especially since we've last fought

We have quite a large people with summoning (73) so many of the combat levels you saw were much higher than our normal ones.

Nothing to hide you beat us good job on your victory hope to have some fights tomorrow and so on.

I like the guy in your cc reminding you all to wrap it before you tap it l0l, was funny never seen a clan that was defending come over to the opposite side and make a boundary before we ever attacked, only in clan wars :dotfire:

That was my idea :)

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

Good fight epidemic... fi couldnt tank the whole fight/ hit clumps

Lol you lost to Epidemic in P2P.

Shame.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png