Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

No Compition

Timmy

Since pvp worlds have been released, Pure clans have lost all desire to climb ranks. It seems clans just fight now so they can post a topic sayin haha we beat you. There is no obvious determination to climb ranks any more and clans are settled into their # and accept that. Discuss yo :confused:

reflectionsigdq1.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah we should totally bring back PCR rankings cause they were so good and had no problems in them at all. really promoted clan fights and desire to be #1

clans shy away from submittin themselves from PCR ranks for whatever reason.

Fragile
Please handle with care
swagga.gif

PCR Was the reason why so many people stayed in clans for so long and the reason for a lot smaller gaps through the clan rankings. Pures within a clan during the PCR era had determination to climb the rankings as a clan so they would push for the goal. Now theres nothing really keeping a clan together apart from meaningless events.

reflectionsigdq1.png

PCR list was interesting but ofc got way out of hang and ended up totally wrong, as for pcl is the most boring **** ever, now u gotta be carefull who u let into your clan cuz of bsers or spys and I like that.

Could try the PCR list, would be fun as long as it last but it will die within a few weeks. For me i like bh fights more then clan wars.

alek.png

---Proud Ex Carnage High Council---

--Former Events Team of TLP--

The PCR list was made in mid 07. It was to bring what the mains had, to our community; it ruined theirs. The PCR list had many holes and faults, as well as being the center for clan "bitching" and bias. A more valuable proper form of rankings may come out, who knows. :dotfire:

The reason why the PCR list failed because it was managed poorly. It should be brought back, but with better moderation. It would increase clan competition among one another.

It was not an easy job. When Bob handed it over to `Pure and I. I understood why Bob didn't want to do i t anymore. The staff is possibly at fault for it's distruction, but then again clans left it for other reasons. The loop-holes that it had created upon itself has created arguments that I will never forget. And dealing with clan leaders that give you no room for discussion makes it that much more enjoyable, and when you have to chose who wins, it comes down to which clan will get more mad and leave the PCR list because they lost.

There were so many issues, I can't even remember them all:

- Sefket taking EOP off the PCR when they "closed" AAO.

- There was no declaring breaking on the clan that declared, only the one that defended... which didn't make andy sense. (`Pure found this, when we were looking for loopholes.)

- The memberlist lock was only for the declaring clan, which `Pure and I found and fixed, after almost a year of it's creation.

The list goes on. But yeah, there's a better thing that will be coming out, don't worry and it forces you to be a pure clan. That's all I'll say.

PCR Was the reason why so many people stayed in clans for so long and the reason for a lot smaller gaps through the clan rankings. Pures within a clan during the PCR era had determination to climb the rankings as a clan so they would push for the goal. Now theres nothing really keeping a clan together apart from meaningless events.

Yo that's a nice argument and stuff, if any of it was actually true. PCR was crap, PCR will always be crap.

I am adamantly against PCR and any other official ranking system, but I've already said what I had to say in staff forums

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Didn't like PCR because about 10 idiots tried to control how the clan I am in functioned... Bunch of ******* bias retards.

A lot of pure clans have the desire to climb ranks but when it's time to step up they don't... No one takes risks and go for the ******* gold. If you fail just dust yourselves off and go for it again.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

WHOA WHOA WHOA, hold up just a second!

:smile:

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Lol Why would I want to push my self and the rest of my clan to have to fight MM? They all are so dedicated and their member base is insane compared to any other clan. They won't give up ever lol. I know if I really tried we could take it for a short time, but how long would it last? OVer 5000 people have probably been in MM before, their history would just rebuild them and destroy anything that pushed them away from number 1. Its completely pointless. I'd much rather stay where we are and fight my three favorite clans, Fi eop and Dp, the three other pure clans who are created completely by clan advertisement and victories rather than famous pkers or anything like that.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~