Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

No Compition

Timmy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked competition there was back in December.

28th November+ to the end of 2009 was good fun.

Three clans with potential, organisation, numbers, ect.

PCR list was dumb, how EOP went down to like #3 in 07 because we got f'd over by FI then foe took advantage and was ****

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

yeah we should totally bring back PCR rankings cause they were so good and had no problems in them at all. really promoted clan fights and desire to be #1

lmao u pwn m8

From what im reading here now people are blaming PCR, but that never had to do with ****

I think I remember a time on rs, when main clans would have many rivalries, and every "rank" or chance to show off would be fought for

I mean when i frequented on RSC clan discussion, you would see more flame wars between #20th clan and #17 clan over who won the full out war or something of it which is something now the pure community would laugh at probably

Same with pure clans, im sure people fought for whatever "rank" they were in, but i think because those fights were obscure and interpersonal between clans back in that time period where PC was just beginning, you had that much more attention payed into it and that passion of competition was there

Cp fought it's rivals when you say now "it doesn't matter because they were 2 **** clans fighting", that mentally has taken away everything that happened in those fights we've had and what our members have called special and great and quite the experience and still remember participating in

But then you have some guys that think ranks are absolutely everything and u dont matter if ur "not #1"

Because clans can't be proud of beating a clan "they were supposed to beat" that's why there's only 5 clans left worth naming its absolutely nothing to fight for because my clan is already "top 5" without doing anything

I honestly would love to see my clan in a slump and just working our way back up has always been a better memory of mine than what i remember being apart of when Cp was at it's best

The pure world has sorta become like money marketing schemes of "Get rich quick" clans that mass recruit, and end up failing and that's why new clans are having no success and why you're not seeing "clans go up in ranks" or clans just being there period for true competition to occur

I think there should be a PCR list for lower leveled clans.

It would help them mature into mid level clans and help them compete. I think it would be the perfect idea to bring back competition slowly over time.

Point one: Did he try and spell competition in the title?

Point two: In response to this,

The reason why the PCR list failed because it was managed poorly. It should be brought back, but with better moderation. It would increase clan competition among one another.

It wasn't all the management. It was also made poorly. Myself managing it for a period of time showed me how terribly the original PCR was made. There was so many loopholes and just things that made little sense. There was only so much that the manager's could do because to ever change anything on the original poorly made list you needed to get clan leaders to agree on it, which was another pain in the ass. If it was to ever work it would have to be made perfectly the first time, and you would need active managers to keep up with it. It doesn't matter who they are as long as they're reliable, they'll be called biased at some point no matter who they are.

But either way I think it's a waste. Clans more or less know where they fall in clan rankings. I think the list is more to appease the 12 year olds that still play this game and just want to proclaim themselves the #4 pure clan in all of runescape!

Arp-1.png

if you don't think there is fierce enough competition in the pure world, you obviously weren't here a few months ago when mm/e/eop/foe were having crazy rivalries.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Im pretty sure i was here buddy, Was no way near as good as rivalries back in the day. I can remember being in MPK & Having sick fights against AAO at maze, Back then those sort of fights were everything a win ment so much more.

reflectionsigdq1.png

Since pvp worlds have been released, Pure clans have lost all desire to climb ranks.

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahha

its all pure clanning is now really

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Lol, you were probably not here during the beginning of this year. That was about intense as you can get with clans pulling full out opts to fight each other in the wild. Something that clans couldn't do without declaring on each other. It's all about clan rankings now when clans go out, you must not be around clans very much to not see. No clans go out to pk for fun maybe on weekdays but all clans who pk on weekends only to go out to hunt each other and thus the desire for clan ranks is greater then it was in PCL or the PCR list.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

the main question is, is the system fair for pure clans to compete or "rank up"?

it was obviously fair in pcl and no1 was frustrated because it would be their own clan failure if they lost

Cp tries not to crash now, we even saw dp and fi fighting and we told our guys to stay off the fight since we easily could've ruined that the so called "ranking decider"

We even tried to fight foe today 1 on 1 and i think we had a nice shot to beat them, since we had 60+ and they were all spread at chaos alter but right then here comes mm bowling foe over and we had to retreat luckily were very well at that now since we lost 1-2 people

If we talk about the past in 2009 or the start of 2010, how many clans have packed their bags and closed or have majorly slumped because of the pking conditions that are pretty infuriating, you probably wouldn't disagree with me if i told you that had alot to do with the "unfairness" of the pking clan system and why some clans died out

Dont take it like im complaining about it because we'd have closed since the start of the year if we didn't fight through all of that and sure, clusterfucks are nice sometimes, but how true can they decide the "rankings" that apparently the pure community hungers for

right now theres so much "this clan did that but didn't do this" talk by other clans and we pretend some clan did this when its a complete lie until a video is provided and we have people talking so much **** over something that never happened and ******** to that like i seen some clans doing today with Cp

Im pretty sure i was here buddy, Was no way near as good as rivalries back in the day. I can remember being in MPK & Having sick fights against AAO at maze, Back then those sort of fights were everything a win ment so much more.

sorry, i guess your join date of: today, deceived me into thinking you were fairly new to the clan section on these forums.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

I agree with Rage.

I have not been around for a while since all these new changes have happend but i was here when The Hatred was created... those were the days, but from what i can see.... The main problem is the limited space we have to fight clans, back in the day we had many worlds to fight in, we used to fight at gdz and lava gap in level 40 wildy, and the smaller clans could easily go to level 40+ wildy and organise a fight and not be afraid to get crashed. These days we really do not have much space to work with, All the bigger clans killed the smaller clans due to them killing the smaller clans 5 mins into there trip, Which is why there is **** competition Who is to blame? Jagex.

Its all about adapting to the game change and I do not think " The pure Community " have done that to well.

I think we really do need some sort of ranking system.

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

In PCR list, it was kind of stupid. If a clan was slumping, that was the time to declare on someone. It almost never happend, when a clan was at its peak. If you decliend the war, you'd get your rank taken away. And seriously one fight prooves nothing, about what rank you are. Thats what I think is stupid. With pking, you can compete week in, and week out proving yourself #1. Crashing is stupid yes, but its apart of this game now, and It seems like no one wants to stop it.

A PCR list wouldn't make any difference to this community. Its a shithole, and none of these things would improve it. But if everyone else, wants to give it a try, I would go along with it. Not a big a deal

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

MM can arrange this

Don't get any ideas! :whistling:

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Umm i was. It was intense but it seemed like all the fights were for bragging rights on these forums, nothing more. This topic has gone so far off track.

reflectionsigdq1.png