Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CR vs DF

Inu

F2p or P2p

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because from what i know of dF they're a p2p based clan, and Cr are f2p based.

is that good enough for you n00b?

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

5v5s aren't decent opt fights.

Last time I checked, that's what your clan pulls. We've done 12 vs 12's with some of these clans and have performed pretty well.

:dotfire:

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Last time I checked, that's what your clan pulls. We've done 12 vs 12's with some of these clans and have performed pretty well.

:dotfire:

What is my clan that pulls 5 people? I didn't realize I counted 5 times. CR is overrated imo, just because they only do f2p while dF does more p2p than f2p, doesn't mean CR are some f2p gods compared to them L. From seeing some of your fights, it'll matter on numbers. If DF pulls within 2 or more, they'll win.

Gl!

What is my clan that pulls 5 people? I didn't realize I counted 5 times. CR is overrated imo, just because they only do f2p while dF does more p2p than f2p, doesn't mean CR are some f2p gods compared to them L. From seeing some of your fights, it'll matter on numbers. If DF pulls within 2 or more, they'll win.

Gl!

Cough WW

Imo, you're just mad

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Leader of Malice

Awesome you beat WW, I wish if I ever made a clan we would reach the point of beating a 60 stat clan in match opts@#@#@ Now you are just inviting me to troll.

Hi sir, I believe you did try and made a clan called VD that had a miserable year.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Leader of Malice

I'm dF, i think we might win 1 round. But CR has the experience in leaders in f2p. P2p, we'd rape.

But yeah. who knows we might win :dotfire:

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Hi sir, I believe you did try and made a clan called VD that had a miserable year.

Hi sir, keep with the ignorance. I made the original Violent Demise in `06 that was a top 10 clan when that actually meant something. I believe you made Purity... well we know how successful that was !

Hi sir, keep with the ignorance. I made the original Violent Demise in `06 that was a top 10 clan when that actually meant something. I believe you made Purity... well we know how successful that was !

Yeah! We basically pulled more then your 4th version of VD ever did!

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Leader of Malice

Yeah! We basically pulled more then your 4th version of VD ever did!

Clarify the word "your". 2-4 were never "mine". Third, all you did was mass recruit for a week pull to one clan war prep, then die after a month maybe of complete inactivity. Cool clan, I can see you are great at that.

Clarify the word "your". 2-4 were never "mine". Third, all you did was mass recruit for a week pull to one clan war prep, then die after a month maybe of complete inactivity. Cool clan, I can see you are great at that.

Hello sir, funny thing is that we didn't mass recruit seeing as how the quality of members that joined far exceeded your own capabilities, and it's a statement to the leadership that I show when clan dies because one out of four leaders goes inactive.

But you know, we'll see at the full out, we'll make a little memento for you

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Leader of Malice

Hello sir, funny thing is that we didn't mass recruit seeing as how the quality of members that joined far exceeded your own capabilities, and it's a statement to the leadership that I show when clan dies because one out of four leaders goes inactive.

But you know, we'll see at the full out, we'll make a little memento for you

You act like you're important. Your members were all mass recruited, you accepted everyone that applied, great quality! I can see you like taking your clans on the same path!

k ill go for Df since everyone saying Cr

although i thought Df merged with ch? :O

Gl both clans, kinda **** when its a fun full out, means more if its against a clan you hate

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Never heard of DF and with CR experience I reckon they should take this one my moneys with CR

Yus, i never heard of Dp either - oh jokes <3 u Finn, too bad u Fail <3

CR, but hoping dF pull an epic win <3

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro