Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan life

walli

We fought you in a 30 minute today and you agreed to a +/- 3 with 10 Def. We pulled 55 and you guys pulled 35.

When the first round began we were attacking. I saw two FOE members in 20 Def gear so I walked over to tell you guys to take it off. I was alone and walked instead of running and I got attacked. You also had a 40 Defence player in rune fighting with you. Needless to say, we won.

Then, you tried to get us to redo the first round even though you cheated 3 times during it?

We did the second round and you tried to get us to do match you guys. Perhaps if you did not crash, flame, and troll us by asking for minis and once we are all massed you leave we would have been nice and matched you guys. But unfortunately, you have made a name for yourself by asking for minis and then not showing up and thus wasting other clans time.

Anyways, instead of rushing you with full opts we dropped down to +/- 3 (the rules) and went looking for you. You were wandering around in single. Instead of attacking you and owning you in single we decided to wait. I took it upon myself to find you guys and you attacked me (I did not attack you), thus initiating the start of the second round. Then you all ran to single and left the portal.

Good fights foe.

99 :: Range Mage Att HP Str Slay Farm Pray Summ Cook Herb WC FM Fletch Smith Craft Con RC Dung Thief Agil Fish Hunt Mine
42 :: Defence

We fought you in a 30 minute today and you agreed to a +/- 3 with 10 Def. We pulled 55 and you guys pulled 35.

When the first round began we were attacking. I saw two FOE members in 20 Def gear so I walked over to tell you guys to take it off. I was alone and walked instead of running and I got attacked. You also had a 40 Defence player in rune fighting with you. Needless to say, we won.

Then, you tried to get us to redo the first round even though you cheated 3 times during it?

We did the second round and you tried to get us to do match you guys. Perhaps if you did not crash, flame, and troll us by asking for minis and once we are all massed you leave we would have been nice and matched you guys. But unfortunately, you have made a name for yourself by asking for minis and then not showing up and thus wasting other clans time.

Anyways, instead of rushing you with full opts we dropped down to +/- 3 (the rules) and went looking for you. You were wandering around in single. Instead of attacking you and owning you in single we decided to wait. I took it upon myself to find you guys and you attacked me (I did not attack you), thus initiating the start of the second round. Then you all ran to single and left the portal.

Good fights foe.

lmfao ... i hear FOE gud pk

Whenever we ask for mini's we get told to **** off because you don't have your top 10 on. Grow some balls or only accept people you know are an asset to the clan.

LOL. That sucks man :(.

Anyways I think PCL is the place for you Walli :thumbsup: . If you ever want to fight MM you know where to find us lol.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

LOL. That sucks man :(.

Anyways I think PCL is the place for you Walli :thumbsup: . If you ever want to fight MM you know where to find us lol.

With SPW and Toxic Slay leading you, you could be anywhere..