Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality vs Final Ownage Elite :: F2P Prep War :: +3/-3

Davey

I don't see why people are cocky too, but it's just excitement. Sadly this turns out on massive pressure on Foe, which I think Foe is not handling to well.

Anyway, thanks for the prep. I just hope we can have something normal in the future instead of this bs whats all going on.

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you slow?

FOE goes out every weekend with how many more opts than anyone else? Then you all go and claim you're the best and own everyone? You're a walking contradiction kid.

Sorry? Why are you getting involved at all?

MM, Fi and DP have pulled more than us for the past fortnight?

It was pretty ****, but hey, remember that war we had vs. Fi, we pulled 100, you pulled ~50 and claimed a win cos "you had more fun".

We sucked, I didn't agree with what we did (I woulda rather fought 3 down than left and looked ****), and we didn't lock CC so some random main got in (which was our stupid fault lol).

GJ Fi, wb to the top #3 for sure.

at least this guy admits foe make mistakes aswell

VULTURES

Don't know why Fi are acting so cocky and being so rude, i remember how james always told us to be humble even when Foe flamed us and told us we were slumping and **** we always stayed humble. Be different from how Foe was and respect who you fight, theres really no need to flame/bait. Goodjob none the less.

Foe and FI are both 2 totaly diffrnt clans compared 2 when james/charels and ace/dave were leading now. alot has changed m8te :starwars:

whats wrong with a slump? every clan has gone through them why cant foe

nothing, just they started spamming "whos slumping now?" after they beat us in p2p on sunday unprovoked, not to mention when we hit our slump the countless "gl rebuilding" taunts, id say they deserve it

Gj FI.

FOE SLUMP LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL????????????????????????????????????????

thing is you actually sound like your trying to troll?

Gj Fi, seemed like you did well

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Forgot to close cc first round, which is why the full runer came in. Supposedly we was suppose to have a matched opts battle, but you guys wouldn't drop, so we stood in single until you did. I'm glad you guys 'won' that prep though. Hopefully your members would be more engage in your clan and willing to attend your weekend trips more often. More free loots for FOE! ^_^

Sorry? Why are you getting involved at all?

MM, Fi and DP have pulled more than us for the past fortnight?

I'm sorry, I didn't know you had to be in a clan to point out a complete idiot. I'm getting involved because it's a PUBLIC forum open to ALL pures to post their thoughts and opinions.

Just incase you didn't know.

fdvo0z.png

wow fatality is back in the game.

and foe is back out of it.

gj boys

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY