Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hi I`m Hugh.

Hugh

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This topics always suck, you have people like that guy from lithuanians talking in some foreign language asking you to join his clan.

Anyway hugh darling, i've promised the children you will be joining eop, they will be most disappointed if you do not. :o

x

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

your actually the cool leader in Ch, im pretty sure it will be hectic in there from now on

would offer Dv but your mind seems set, id prefer Dp over Eop anyday, much more mature leaders and more p2p activity, Gl

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Hugh, you and I respect each other a lot. I don't know if you have decided yet. But seriously think about Intense Redemption. All I have heard from Ex-Ch members is how you were the best, and that was all that had to be said. You know were to find me.

100531154552.png

Zo would be ****** if he saw that 2h in use XD

Plus I wouldn't join Dp, Fatality has more experience and is gaining their spot again. So if you don't want to stick to Med Level join FI.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Well well well, member #3 to make a wise decision. Good Job. Well, Anyday I'd prefer Dp over EoP. EoP isn't bad, it's just went downhill since teaming with POT. If you are looking to get a 'Revenge' on Chaotic join Defiance :D

But ^ You're too goody goody and too nice of a guy you won't.

GOOD LUCK HUGH!

EoP for an amazing F2P/P2P warring/teamspeak community always down to just chill and miniwar or PK, its a proven fact that we host more events per day then most clans do durring the weekdays =p.

We've been getting alot more in p2p, without pot but yeah man best of luck with your choice, Ch is having some troubles atm, idk if you're willing to re-consider but yeah =p.

#clan-eop | www.eop-rs.com

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Well if you're leaning DP, come to us Hugh <3. You know how many non-DP there are on forums helping/posting. We have a massive community and great events.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

cp iz gud cookies

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF