Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic Hacked

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You use the word betrayed like it was a surprise. He was mistreated by Duval, as anyone who leads with Duval knows what a pain it is, hence why Louzy and Bert have quit. Louzy made the forums, so essentially he just took away what was his, since he told Chaotic he was leaving.

Why are you on Chaotic's ----, not like they're going to app for FI after they close, EOP's already got the lead.

You use the word betrayed like it was a surprise. He was mistreated by Duval, as anyone who leads with Duval knows what a pain it is, hence why Louzy and Bert have quit. Louzy made the forums, so essentially he just took away what was his, since he told Chaotic he was leaving.

Why are you on Chaotic's ----, not like they're going to app for FI after they close, EOP's already got the lead.

Idgaf about it its Runescape.. Duval isn't closing it down anytime soon anyways.. This isn't Vd.

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

GL?

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

cheers KJ

Appreciate the Support

you use mistreated like he was some kind of slave? louzy did nothing besides get mini's, changed his forum post count and only posted for sign ups.

It wasn't duvals fault, the only thing that was duvals fault was for ranking such an unloyal kid.

Wow Kj Thanks a ton this really makes me smile honestly. Like to see the pure world isnt as corrupt as it seem's make's Runscape all the more enjoyable. Im not giving up on chaotic and with all these clan's helping me it make's thing's alot easier i know i have come by ******* some and dumb ******** things to the other's but out of Respect from me to you i hope we all can move past the ********. And i want to look towards the future, And i want chaotic to be in that area. big or small aslong as where here. as i know Respect is not given but yet earned and i want a chance from every one on these forums to allow me to earn it back. I even have came better with Ex leader's and Even CD. One small step to make this better for me and for you.

Thanks for the support,

-Duval

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Let's just all hold hands and sing kumbaya, together we can be one big ol' family!

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

Trust me this is more help to Chaotic then they Think

Ill tell you why

1. They keep the loyal members

2.They go back to there roots "Why there doing what there doing"

3.Discovering the people that truely care about them

4.Getting a boost in activity

Those are things that they will get from all of this Hacking all together is wrong and im sure if you ask around alot of people will help you

Site - Duval needs to register the fourms so that there is no tricks or twsit nothing goes bad if it does get hacked its because hes keylogged or something main thing Duval stays ROOT admin on the site thats what you need

Ml - Takes like 34 hours to register a new 1 and idk dont think you have a copy of your old 1 just when you get ur site up agin all the memebrs that register on it and post on a "inactive sweep" topic add them to the ml dont honestly need to make them app agin but you do what you want

Youtube - Easy to make an acount and hope that some of the old CH members still have some of your old videos

ingame cc - Make a new acount "simple"

Vent - i think you didnt lose your vent but i would double check to make sure theres like no hidden server admins on it or anything

anyway Gl and honestly no real reason to close just need to wait it out and keep doing what you have been doing Not saying we are going to go easy on you saturdays we have been slumping. so has ex, its just clans all have there times to slump and there up points it just our time nothing to stress about just focus on your members and what they like do the thing ur good at and go from there.

(00:52:52) * `Hugh ([email protected]) has joined #louzy-n-co

(00:52:55) <+Will`-`Phone> Louzy man

(00:52:57) <`Hugh> Louzy

(00:53:01) <+Will`-`Phone> That's ****** up

(00:53:03) <`Hugh> your a nh *****.

(00:53:06) * `Hugh ([email protected]) has left #louzy-n-co

People know what he did was wrong

if you need anything pm me in irc "[CD]Blue|Logan"

Goodluck Chaotic

- Complete Domination Staff

ive seen alot of clans die the past year i thought i wouldnt care if some died thought i would be happy but honestly thats dum i want there to be alot of pure clans if there is no compotition theres no fun and then theres no "Pure Community" i Can hate a clan for a little while but i get over it after a bit and resorting to hacking is just retarded

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Always thought Louzy was a dooche bag.

Gl rebuilding I guess.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Yeah had a good solid Unit on the forums. Goop spent Hella hour's with the Chaotic Staff to make these Forum's. :]

Thanks alot for all the Clan's Help.

<3

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..