Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

XX Primus XX

Acid-Sun

Hey, I'm XX Primus XX. After straying away from the clan world for a couple years I've found out that I know nothing of what clans are the ones with a good rep, or even the ones that are still open. I'm looking for a clan that is well organized and has already has a good amount of clan members. I'm looking for a clan that is not going to be going anywhere for a long time. Even thoough my stats and combat and low I'm sure I'll be able to find a clan that will suit what I need.

stats.png

50 Combat.

e81z7c.jpg

Infamous has a ML of about 15, and we're quite a new clan that has a first trip this Saturday. We were opened by a group of friends who were pretty close, and I feel you would fit into our small community well, and enjoy being in Infamous.

Our site got hacked, but we are currently in the process of making a new one.

#infamous

>>>> Loyalty Stands Here <<<<

infamousgetontoasap2.png

#infamous

if you want to get into clans now, i'd reccomend #infamous. newly opened clan, i think they're doing excellent.

if you feel like training up, there's not much more than CP for f2p based with ocasional p2p events. top med clan, 80+ stat req, 5th spot in f2p. if you don't feel like training up, intro at our forums :) and get to know us, we honestly have loads of f2p kids training up for us, you could hang around with them.

Our site: www.corruptpures.ipbfree.com

Our irc: #clan-cp

Our memberlist: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=ceepee

See you there :)

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Thanks matt :thumbsup:, Anyways Id like to invite you to join infamous your stats push past the requirments, we have just recentley opened and a thriving on having a family-like community were all our members feel at home and not just another 3 options to use on trips. Our Forums were getting very active until our site got hacked yesterday but we have created a new one and ready to go again. we would like you to be a part of it ;)

http://s1.zetaboards.com/InfamousRS/index/

#Infamous

Goodluck with whatever clan you choose.

#Carpediem

The best clan for your stats by far

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

come check out #Zenith were a new low level clan about 2 months old, we have active members,forums+ members we recently pulled 30 to a fullout f2p are forums are www.Zenith-rs.com and our Irc is #Zenith come check us out :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Thanks for all the replies guys, I appreciate your time. I will most definately look into Infamous and Carpediem, and with CP I've always been interested in CP but have never really put the pedal to the metal with training because I'm all f2p and plan to stay that way. In the future I see myself joining CP but for now I'll have to make a decision based on what you guys have shown me here.

e81z7c.jpg

probably cp. i can tell you for sure they won't be going anywhere for long. and if you hang around their irc they won't have a problem with you coming to events with them as long as you let them know you plan on joining in the future.

Arp-1.png

probably cp. i can tell you for sure they won't be going anywhere for long. and if you hang around their irc they won't have a problem with you coming to events with them as long as you let them know you plan on joining in the future.

what `pure said

Join Corrupt Pures

Probably CP for your stats :)

Keep on training and one day you could join Fatality :D

15zs5ro.jpg
familyl.png

99 Attack :: 99 Strength :: 35 Defence :: 99 Range :: 99 Prayer :: 99 Magic :: 99 Hitpoints :: 99 Summoning

Hey try out Complexity. Most people in CX is your levels and great community. We offer daily events such as small pk trips, inners, minis, prep, air strike, iron war, etc. and do weekly events such as PCL and officials trips. Our IRC is #clan_cx , come check us out ^_^!

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

Get 80+ range or strength and join Corrupt Pures (Cp).

For more infor visit: www.Cp-rs.com or go in our irc: #clan-cp.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

I would say a low level clan will fit your interests and desires as for the moment, until you get more clan experience under your belt, you will want to stick with the low clans for a while. Try Conspiracy, Zenith, Complete Domination, Chaotic, Infamous, or Carpediem.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |