Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[F2P Prep] IR vs CH

Evan

irseperator.png

banner.gif

Since this is our Anniversary Week and we just got off a nice P2P Sunday, we wanted to capitalize on this momentum and challenge our Rivals Chaotic to a F2P prep. Right away I knew this would turn into a flame war, but it's whatever, a simple Stfu to our members would do the trick. Only if Ch would do the same.

CH gladly excepted with the rules of - RULES - F2P - 20 Minute Prep -20 Def - Matched Options - Overs On - CLW -

So we massed up, and the fight began.

2dv3395.jpg

10onygx.png

Our music got goodfight'd. Simply whistle a tune until it updates.

irseparator2d.png

Round 1

I R attacked so we knew it would be an advantage, plus we have a lot of old IR legends that just recently rejoined. Although we did not kill our first pile instantly, once it dropped we quickly regrouped in the trees and formed our clump. It was pretty close till the middle. We got down to 15 left, and then we started rolling. Nobody died until the end and we knew right away that this was our war. Once we took out Chaotic's main callers it would be a huge advantage. After this fight we were called "massers" and "you are ****, Cya Saturday"... which is Ironic, so we ignored. Good Job IR, Good Job Ch.

IR Starting 24

IR Ending 15

Chaotic Starting 24

Chaotic Ending 0

irseparator2d.png

Round 2

We defended which I personally enjoy more, as it is easier to just stick to the our original death dot. We hit our piles perfectly, and everyone in a Team 26 Cape who was piled tanked their hardest. Chaotic was just way too spread out in this fight, so winning was our only option. Great Job Intense Redemption, the spamming and piling was perfect.

IR Starting 24

IR Ending 19

Chaotic Starting 24

Chaotic Ending 0

irseparator2d.png

Round 3

This was for all the marbles. It was on Plat and we aren't as strong on this map, and it showed through out the whole fight. The calling on Team Speak from Andrew and Myself let us take control at the end. It was way too close, and I give Chaotic props for doing really well. Good Job to both clans. Hopefully we can have more preps in the future (especially in the summer), just keep them flame free and don't take them so serious. Duval stop calling Zo a "**** leader" especially when you are down in the count. Good Luck.

IR Starting 23

IR Ending 12

Chaotic Starting 23

Chaotic Ending 0

igohard.png

Good Job IR on the 3-0.

All IR Keep this topic flame free. If you see any flames simply do not respond.

2e4au6f.png

8x88li.png

85hcwcbf.png

ilala.png

u0fkh88.png

dma5w2.png

xp0716sg.png

cejqc6.png

dw02y.png

mt9c3y.png

m00jp6.png

wd0fu.png