Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Divine Brutality vs Tribulation - 3 day f2p prep

DB Tyler

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(20:28:45) -[CU]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Ohaii There was not found in the RSHSC.

(20:28:46) -Vectra[05]- ** (ERROR): The username "Ohaii_There" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(20:29:19) -[CU]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: L Gummy Bear is in 2 clans. | Clans: Divine Brutality, Srsmode | URL:

Check the name history. Ty

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Nah bro, F2P based <3 We've been in F2P pvp dominating, whilst you guys rock up p2p pvp <3

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Nah bro, F2P based <3 We've been in F2P pvp dominating, whilst you guys rock up p2p pvp <3

weve been in both servers in wildy for the past 2 weekends and havent seen you once.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

This basically like

"FFS YOU MULTI CLANNED"

"SO DID YOU"

"YOU WERE WORSE!"

In my honest opinion, I don't like multi clanners either, but I ******* hate people who tell me how to run my clan. Muti clanning has a history of failing, so why are you worried about.

So let em run their own clan, they've been successful so far.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Multi clanning - No point in it.

Say you're the multiclanner yourself, You're in MM the #1 f2p clan, but you're also in Divine Brutality, Which is good, but obviously not as good as MM. MM is in a f2p prep, but DB is in a full out...You're called to the DB full out but the better clan is having a event at the same time. Multi clanning has no dedication. That's my point.

:D

This basically like

"FFS YOU MULTI CLANNED"

"SO DID YOU"

"YOU WERE WORSE!"

In my honest opinion, I don't like multi clanners either, but I ******* hate people who tell me how to run my clan. Muti clanning has a history of failing, so why are you worried about.

So let em run their own clan, they've been successful so far.

Thank you Inu it's glad to see something come from you besides hatred!

In all honesty, there was no need for all the flame which now our favorite power abusive mod (reminds me of PC and TH/Fi) Anthoni.

Yeah, even though you beat my clan i'm still keeping your topic clean, warning TR members as well. Real smart of you to say though.

ca0mfoc6.png

EOP WARLORD^

I'm just going to close this, and clear out all of the flame.

sorry you cant say **** anthoni when in your pic you see low fat m1lk spamming tr solo

(14:29:45) -Vectra[07]- ** (CLAN): low_fat_m1lk is in 2 clans: Fatality, Worldwide Community

/topic closed

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

sorry you cant say **** anthoni when in your pic you see low fat m1lk spamming tr solo

(14:29:45) -Vectra[07]- ** (CLAN): low_fat_m1lk is in 2 clans: Fatality, Worldwide Community

/topic closed

0wnage, this was the last round when TR brought randoms as well.

0wnage, this was the last round when TR brought randoms as well.

how can you prove to me he wasnt in all 3 rounds? ikr weird!

257oqdz.png

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

I recorded it.

please dont be shy to show me your recording, im pretty sure i can find non-tr in your clan chat :)

257oqdz.png

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

(14:44:53) -Vectra[07]- ** (ERROR): The username "ziplock" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(14:45:58) -Vectra[07]- ** (ERROR): The username "mr_birdman" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(14:46:49) -Vectra[07]- ** (CLAN): pacifico is in 2 clans: Sacred Skillers, Worldwide Community

(14:47:35) -Vectra[07]- ** (ERROR): The username "the_ganjuh" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(14:48:11) -Vectra[07]- ** (ERROR): The username "sl0b0nmynob" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

(14:49:02) -Vectra[07]- ** (ERROR): The username "r0bins_b0wz" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

that was from round 1 anthoni, do i win yet?

257oqdz.png

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp