Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] Saturday Ownage Bro

-ChaiN-

John, and rest of fellow members just stop posting on this useless/troll topic and lets wait for our forums, When thats up if they still got the balls to talk **** like they are now, Let them declare if not let them keep talking **** as much as they want, Talk is cheap tbh Do somthing, Nuff said

- LouZy Dippin `Out ^.^

» Been Pure-Clanning Since `06 «

Ex-[C]alamit[Y] Old-School
Ex-[C]omplete [D]omination Co-Leader
Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader
Ex-Proud Fatality Member!
Retired from RS as of Now

2mpli6e.jpg

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahaha You kids are so stupid I almost fell of my chair laughing reading last 2 pages of CP Flaming Fi, LolOLOL You guys are seriously a joke now just uhmmm.. Wait for forums and declare? Whata you say? ^.^

I wasn't aware new members were able to organize fullouts.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Good trip for u guys cp...i dont understand what all the flame and confusion is about...its true cp did team or whatever to beat fi and fi did crash even if it was unintentional...what happened happened... even if FI did get cleared or w/e @ the gap that fight was fun and we didn't mean to crash yall so jesus ******* christ lets stop flamming and wasting life and start playing rs like civilized people.. :bomb_ie:

Proud Hazard Warlord :)

bigbangsiglight.png

eknwon.jpg

dorasig.jpg

Proud Former Carnage Warlord

If you read my topic I said that we rushed DP on purpose whilst they were alone, not some accident bull ****, and technically since you admit that EoP rushed us and we fought them, you guys teamed up to crash us vs EoP which is pretty funny in my book.

we didn't mean to crash yall so jesus ******* christ lets stop flamming and wasting life and start playing rs like civilized people.. :bomb_ie:

2 different stories, now to decide which to believe........

hmm I think I'll go with OJ

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

decided to not actually read what i wrote huh

Proud Hazard Warlord :)

bigbangsiglight.png

eknwon.jpg

dorasig.jpg

Proud Former Carnage Warlord

Gl next Saturday CP, your gonna need it lol

I don't get why you guys talk so much crap when we are just stating our point-of-view and you flame us. You really are asking for us, because the way you guys are talking, you think you can beat us now?

You're just like DP used to be, talking a bunch of crap and propaganda only to be beaten down by Fi.

Get ready.

P.S. - Making John mad (he is one of the most chill people you'll ever meet) is not a good thing.

Now let's stop the flame baiting/flame.

Gj CP for this week, try P2P on Runescape

You can cut the big bad wolf act now, Fi isnt amazing, if anything at all....You have such random pulls which can be from 15 people to 80+ people depending on the week. About a month ago you werent doing to good at all and couldnt compete in the wilderness with your 25 man pulls. When it happens again ill be sure to point the finger in your direction.

Gratz on your day also, we'll see how long you last.

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

lmao at this topc can we all just peace and have some love.

Seriousley every1 who reads this topic and argues/flames and writes like 50 replys jsut to make a point r seriousley weird.

god bless and im out :dotfire: .

i like that micheal jackson person its awesome.

GUZ6g.png

You can cut the big bad wolf act now, Fi isnt amazing, if anything at all....You have such random pulls which can be from 15 people to 80+ people depending on the week. About a month ago you werent doing to good at all and couldnt compete in the wilderness with your 25 man pulls. When it happens again ill be sure to point the finger in your direction.

You do know Fi has been pulling 65+ for 2 and a half months and 60+ for close to 3. Anyways Gj CP, don't know what all the fuss is about. DP crashed a planned run in with Fi and CP like 3 months ago and Fi and CP teamed when you crash a planned thats what happens.

titanj.png

what that means is fi rushed dp while they were alone not knowing you had a fight with cp..they don't contradict each other at all

gj wasn't there to care about this incident

Good trip for u guys cp...i dont understand what all the flame and confusion is about...its true cp did team or whatever to beat fi and fi did crash even if it was unintentional...what happened happened... even if FI did get cleared or w/e @ the gap that fight was fun and we didn't mean to crash yall so jesus ******* christ lets stop flamming and wasting life and start playing rs like civilized people.. :bomb_ie:

This.

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

On the first fight near the Gap, I went for DP not knowing you were there or whatever. Then on hills I heard EOP was there going to crash so I tryed to keep them off, then you charge in and I called single as EOP was pretty much cleared. We had about 75 ending lol.

Anyway good job, you guys got potential.

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

oh god... glad you had a fun weekend and all cp, you have some idiots on this topic though. nobody should bother replying to them, you will just stoop down to their level where they will beat you with experience. cya next weekend

grogsfinalnotext.png

Uhh just thought I'd correct your ignorance we've had 60+ pulls for over 2 months and 75+ pulls for almost a month now. Please stop the flaming aha promoting your clan pride to a runescape clan you've been in about a month isn't the smartest idea :thumbsup: I suggest you cut it out, you're just making your clan look even worse. Not sure anyone claimed to be amazing we've had a few weekends of #1.

Hope you had a good trip CP, wasn't there because I was round a mates watching the football, but looked good! You just need to stop some of your members from flaming. I don't think it's brilliant that a clan pulling 30s and 40s for a month is mouthing off about pulls :dotfire:

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

please, please, please, I beg of you, stop telling CP to stop flaming.

Shut the **** up

Get off the damn topic

Leave us the **** alone

All you've done is flame

It's easy to make threats when you're number one.

Now please, if you have any maturity, get off this topic.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

And to the FI members that actually aren't flaming, thank you, but as I said, you being here will make other members in FI come on here.

Thanks

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Uhh just thought I'd correct your ignorance we've had 60+ pulls for over 2 months and 75+ pulls for almost a month now. Please stop the flaming aha promoting your clan pride to a runescape clan you've been in about a month isn't the smartest idea :thumbsup: I suggest you cut it out, you're just making your clan look even worse. Not sure anyone claimed to be amazing we've had a few weekends of #1.

Hope you had a good trip CP, wasn't there because I was round a mates watching the football, but looked good! You just need to stop some of your members from flaming. I don't think it's brilliant that a clan pulling 30s and 40s for a month is mouthing off about pulls :dotfire:

Idk if your kidding, Husky has been in CP since the last forums, back in summer 09.

And somehow i keep remembering how when it was equal opts FI kept getting shitted on by CP, one or two months ago.

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.