Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Just glancing

Sparatic Gun

Hey my RSN is Sparatic Gun. I have played rs in a long time and I might consider playing again since it's summer n I have more free time. I play soccer and tennis, have a beautiful girlfriend and a ****** job and I attend college and will have my AA after this summer semester.

I have clanned a lot, from opening a few of my own to being parts of EOP, and Ascendency for a brief time before they closed. I still try to attend some pk trips with EOP, but it's not the same

Im looking for a F2P clan, as I am too poor irl to buy P2P and my stats arent really geared towards it. I can attend most weekday events, but most likely not saturdays or sundays due to work and my girlfriend. This may change by september when I hopefully have a new job. If you still want me to check your clan out I can. I am open to all options. No automated responses please considering I have certain circumstances.

RSN = Sparatic Gun. General stats.. 86 strength, 70 mage, 70 range 20 defence. etc etc etc etc

maulerpixil1-1.gif

Try #Carpediem you might know some of the people that currently reside in our little hamlet.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Hey Sparatic,

Honestly, i think you would fit in in DP

Im sure you already know most about us, we do F2P and P2P based we do alot of f2p mini wars/ p2p mini wars ect and of course F2P and P2P Trips as well as other money making events during the week.

#DPures if your interested

also our website is - www.dp-rs.com

~Thanks

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Gl finding a clan, not sure who would accept you if you cant attend saturday or sunday trips, Gl eitherway

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Well you could join DP, we have prep's throughout the week and several to come since it's summer.

Visit us at www.dp-rs.com or #DPures

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Tlp or IR

Idk when the last f2p trip you've been to but lately we've been pulling 70+ to f2p and 45+ to p2p.

We're amazingly increasing bro and the trips are getting funner.

Our slump is over and our rise has began dont miss out and dont doubt. Just giving u a heads up.

You were a great member in eop and i hope you re app.

@Typical, I think that was Volt on the account Sparatic Gun or something like that.

b7aquc.gif

Steve, I recently came back as well for the Summer since I'm preparing for college in the Fall and had some free time. I decided to check into Intense Redemption based solely on the fact that they have nice forums and I was fond of Evan and IraqiMage88 who I recognized way back in the day.

Is Intense Redemption great? Well no, but no clan really is. Intense Redemption will offer you weekend trips and several prep wars during the week (we had a Iron vs. Bronze war against EOP today). Its something IR is weak in, I'd personally like to see us have more miniwars and preps. There's some ***** in the clan, but thats pretty unavoidable wherever you go. To counter the ***** there are some very nice members and staff members that have been very open to me being a new IR member and having nothing to really do with the clan in the past.

We also have a lot of sports discussion going on-on the forums. World Cup being posted everyday and NBA Finals talk, not sure if you're interested in that stuff, but its there.

Yes Zo is a little sparatic and some of his tactics are a bit questionable but he really isn't that bad of a guy and he's talked to me personally on several occasions and he's not half bad. Evan counters Zo's questionable tactics and keeps the clan in check very welll. At least check it out ;) .

#IRClan and Http://Intense-Redemption.com

If you think it might be a clan for you then join up, if you don't like it, then quit. Clans don't have much of a problem with clan hopping these days. O, and I always think of you when I talk about driving because I remember being paranoid about my driving lessons when I was 15 and I asked you the day before about driving a car and the drivers ed. Three years later here we are.

Good Post Keith

OT:

You have been around for some time which leads to a good experienced well rounded player. Since you will be attending mostly weekday events then IR is for you (especially with you and your current net worth). In the summer IR goes off, our activity during the week goes from decent to extraordinary.

We do a lot of fun events, whether it be Snowball fights, Preps, Minis, Inters, or just a fun pk trip killing mains, luring or picking off anything we see. Plus the community is golden. We do events called Scapathons during the summer where we all just stay up play scape or go on Pogo and play monopoly/scrabble/risk.

This clan is for you man, especially with the the busy life you have. There is the serious part and then the part where you just come into IRC and chill and see what everyone is doing.

Think about it

/query [iR]Evan

or join #irclan www.intense-redemption.com

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

What are you doing?

don't come back to runescape,dafuck r u tinking?

This man is correct. I'd rather me-n-u made a clan just for the summer than have to see you get caught up in the clanning ******** again.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Is Keith lying? No, but I don't suggest Intense Redemption.

blah blah blah

blah blah blah

don't come back to runescape,dafuck r u tinking?

iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg

Well of course I am going to suggest Fatality, I think we are a strong F2P based clan but we are strong in both servers. However I think from just reading past post by you on our topics and TPCL that your not very fond of us. I may be wrong but hey I think you'd like it here for the community and were doing our very best to become #1 again. Leadership is stable and very active, of course we have the occasional retard that you might see post on these forums but I guess every clan does so don't let that affect your decision.

If you don't have any want to join us at all then I would suggest either.. CP or MM.

Best of luck with where you chose to go!

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

#clan-cp

www.corruptpures.ipbfree.com

one of the Top F2p based Pure clans out, open for 2 years, chill community and Great Staff / community.

Ventrilo is active and there are preps/mini's daily, pk trips weekly.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF