Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Just glancing

Sparatic Gun

CP. chill comunity, we do stuff like prank calls in vent, inner rs world cup ;). #1 f2p med level clan, nobody else in the meds can try to compete.

www.cp-rs.com

#clan-cp

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

#Irclan tbh

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

1) DP if you wan't to stay in non-multi once they got a track on 2clans fighting then rush & crash..

2) EOP same as DP trust me .. been there in both .. Except EOP doesn't want to crash anymore these days

So I advise you to join a Low/Med clan.. I think you would like to join a clan that actually have fun on ventrilo, irc, forums, ...

So I say try these clans out: DeFiance, Complexity, Zenith, Mid Generation, Trauma (not open yet)

I hope you find a clan that you might even ditch ur girlfriend for that clan. Good Luck!

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

if you do come back come try MM if you can be assed to train a bit.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

How about I quit EOP, and me and you make a clan called "f2p pures with failed p2p stats reunited)....together we can own in F2P, and fail in P2P. LL.

Kidding brotha, good luck steve if you decide to find a clan that suits you. Just remember you are welcome in EOP at any given time, whether you can or can't make weekend trips. You are old-school son and we have tons of week-day trips and events anyways so you won't feel bored and left out in terms of events....we pk almost every day lol, holla at me if you need anything, you know where to find me. <3

thekingu.png

I'de recommend Corrupt Pures (Cp). Since were are a f2p based clan with a solid/experienced leadership, a chill community and we have lots of weekday preps/events. (being totally honest here)

Check out #clan-cp /www.cp-rs.com for more imformation :thumbsup:.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

• 3 weeks later...

not sure if you remember me or not, ( stuck 0wnz, u g0 baiiiii, i hiit 0s ) but we were in eop together.

but you would definitly be a great asset to infinite pures.

brand new clan, great community so far.

come check out our forums

heres our pure warfare topic: http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry180842

when the power of love conquers the love of power, the world will know peace.

Honestly,

IR, DP, CR, CH, these people will only try to recruit you for another opt.

We would love to have you in CP

We are f2p based, so you don't have to worry about that.

We're the most fun clan with fun events every day, including 2h wars, dd wars, snowball fights, and preps against some well known clans such as FOE, FI, etc.

We're #5 in f2p, and we have one of the most experienced leaders in Runescape, Drunkin R2h. He's extremely nice, and also, a tactical genuis. we rarely lose fights, and when we do, who cares. its just one fight.

We have a very closely knit community

I guarentee that on a saturday pk trip with 60 people, if i went down the cc, I would know about 55 people there. That's how close we are.

Try us out

#Clan-CP

I joined, and it changed my life.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

• 3 weeks later...

Idk if you are still looking but I think you should join CP. Even if you cannot attend saturday and sunday events we are very active during the week and have at least a prep and a mini a day. We are 90% f2p based and our community is the best.

#clan-cp

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com