Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemption's Fun Friday

Evan

bannerny.gif

Wow, what can I say about tonight. I was a little worried about our pull but it picked up as we started massing. We had a pretty fun time and are preparing for PCT this summer in any way shape or form. We have been setting up fun events like the Iron vs Bronze war with Eop last week and also a Snowball Fight with CP this Wednesday.

Before I start about the fights, I would like to say good job to all of the clans who attended. PCL has been lame these past few weeks especially in the F2P server.

2dv3395.jpg

10onygx.png

Ryan's ^

Owen's^

irseparator2d.png

Intense Redemption vs CarpeDiem x1

Since CR and IR were the only clans there in the beginning it was our only option to fight them. CR is very good in F2P but we out did ourselves here. Since we had a much bigger pull we did +4/-4, I didn't have the heart to sit 7 people. We did work this round, we piled good, clumped good, spammed hard. Everyone didn't underestimate themselves and fought their hardest. Good Job IR. Started with 28.

Intense Redemption Starting - 23

Intense Redemption Ending - 18

CarpeDiem Starting - 19

CarpeDiem Ending - 0

irseparator2d.png

Intense Redemption vs Pures of Today

After watching POT vs CP and how pot just rushed all scattered I knew it would be similar with us. They are a great P2P clan but the F2P isn't as impressive. POT for some reason always likes to fight us, I do not know why. They should be focusing on clans in THEIR division. Good Job was a nice victory.

Intense Redemption Starting - 28

Intense Redemption Ending - 21

POT Starting - 23

POT Ending - 0

irseparator2d.png

Intense Redemption vs Chaotic

Well, this one was my favorite...They are our "rivals" and I simply enjoy getting the win, especially as quick as we did here. As soon as I saw it was close ops I knew we had it. We simply outsmarted them and pushed them all over Classic. We lost two guys here, so it goes to show. Great ******* job everyone, keep it up.

Intense Redemption Starting - 27

Intense Redemption Ending - 25

Chaotic Starting - 23

Chaotic Ending - 0

irseparator2d.png

Intense Redemption vs Complexity

This war was our only fight on Plat. We have fought Cx before 19 vs 26 and won in the past, so this one was more for fun. We out leveled them and just had more knowledge of how to push and make them scatter. The binding was great here and so was the tanking. We lost one or two guys here as well this whole fight. Great job once again

Intense Redemption Starting - 26

Intense Redemption Ending - 25

Complexity Starting - 22

Complexity Ending - 0

irseparator2d.png

Intense Redemption vs CarpeDiem x2

This was our last fight of the night and was about an hour and a half into PCL. The few clans that remained where EOP and CP and they were already fighting. Since I saw CR we just instantly challenged and started entering the portal. Inu (CR's Leader) asked for matched as we did +4/-4 for our first fight. We did great here only losing two guys once again. Good Job, it was a great way to end a fun night

Intense Redemption Starting - 20

Intense Redemption Ending - 18

CarpeDiem Starting - 20

CarpeDiem Ending - 0

igohard.png

2e4au6f.png

100618181353b.png

100618182001.png

100618183100.png

100618183604.png

100618183930.png

100618184958.png

100618190216.png

100618191300.png

100618191357.png

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Respect for those fights, had tremendous fun

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

you outnumberd every1 pretty much every fight... gj i guess

It's PCL and all of the clans that we fought didn't pm me asking for matched, besides CR. Not like we aren't willing to match.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Great job guys!

yNKwA.png

Accepted as a TLP Junior 11-22-09

Accepted as a TLP Member 2-7-10

Accepted as a TLP Proud Member 6-24-10

Promoted to TLP Experienced Member 9-10-10

Promoted to TLP Elite Member 11-13-10

Holy poop, I missed that, FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU, looks ownage as hell, goodjob bros.

Heres a pic from today (Saturday) though :biggrin:

nlybsj.jpg

:dotfire:

Ex-Founder of The Golden Gods
152c4s9.jpg