Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Even Robert Green defend's his "goal" better than MM

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur fight was like 5 mins.

We fought for about an hour 30 mins

You don't even know which fight I'm talking about.

I think our fight with Foe a long time ago still holds the record time :thumbsup:

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

It must hurt going from #1 P2p to #2.

MM were like that at one stage where foe was #1 f2p and p2p, I guess its on the other foot now :(

get my views up, foe cleared.

why do u post on here? you just make a *** of yourself and make your clan look worse. :wallbash:

monkey.jpg

Can sum1 get a ban on kruck and banks from this topic?

from whole forum plz. atleast for a few weeks.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

I had to leave the trip after the Fi run in, had an uni entrance test. :/ My bank would have loved some pink coloring. :dotfire:

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

Members like you are the reason why you lost... Logging during battle!

People have commitments, sometimes they have to leave. We still had about 50 others who stayed the entire time, but I'm not entirely sure. I wasn't watching the CC the whole time.

jesswikisigdone1.png

^ Thank you so much Devlz for the amazing sig! <3

Pm [Foe]Jess if you ever have questions about Foe or want to get my referral.

~ Never cheat, never lie, Final Ownage till I DIE! ~

To be honest I wasn't there. Even though I might SEEM biased because I am in Foe. I watched and read both sides of the arguement! Seemed as if;

Foe pushed MM to BH at first.

MM then pushed Foe back to west of clan wars.

Foe then pushed MM back to Bh and cleared them out.

MM regrouped at Corp and Foe ran up from Bh to finish them off where 5-10 huggled single at NE BH Stairs after being cleared at Corp!

To summarise it. :) Funny thing is that. Foe where outnumbered! Imagine what would have happened if both clans where even options. Also read MM came out late! Next week should be rather interesting... LOL!

~Lileh

1) Picture of the guy with addy warhammer isn't even FOE, he's FI.

(17:14:24) -[bA]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: L Serbia L is in 2 clans. | Clans: Fatality, Mazdaspeeds Mates | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=L%A0Serbia%A0L

2) I don't see why people are still flaming on this topic, if MM really thought they could beat us they'd declared.

3) Arch Wolf, you are by far my favorite MM member. Thanks for being mature and not being retarded when you bring up points to argue. If you ever wanna app for FOE let me know and I'll ref you ;)

ever heard of map glitch? it looks like there are hardly any MM but we were at 18i port.. Foe are basically killing returners :whistling:

#justsayin

Map glitch only happens when there is an excess of traffic on the screen, MM isn't an excess of traffic rofl.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg