Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

DP vs CPR - P2P Matched Opts Prep

Prohibiting

10fapw2.jpg

IRC Channel: #dpures

Clan Chat: Raza

hrbvjr.png

DP didn't have an event planned for Friday and we don't consider PCL to be that brilliant so I approached various clans looking for a matched opts P2P prep. Thankfully after some rule agreements CPR accepted the agreement on Wednesday which gave both clans 2 days to get the message out to their members. Considering that CPR's memberlist is much smaller than ours, we didn't make the event mandatory or allow any FA's to attend which is why our pull was fairly low. Overall, it was nice clean battling with no flaming with DP taking home a 3-0 victory. Ty to CPR for the fights.

(Pictures at bottom of page)

dpvideos.png

○ COMING SOON ○

sbuj9f.png

28sdvm.jpg

ROUND 1 - As agreed, DP would attack for the 1st round. CPR had to drop a couple of members and once matched to 33-33, we potted up and made our rush. The Western side did a great job listening to vent and totally dominated their Western side allowing us to quickly progress over to their Eastern side and conquering more ground.

Destructive Pures: 33 |►| Ending: 22

Crimson Project: 33 |►| Ending: 0

sbuj9f.jpg

Round 2 - This time it was CPR's turn to attack. They knew that I was one of the callers for DP and tried to KO me fast but luckily thanks to the barrages from other DP members, I was able to surive it with 0 food and brews which left me running around poking with a dds ftw. We still stuck to the same spread as the 1st round which worked really well for us, creating a nice little flank unit which really did damage to the sides of CPR.

Destructive Pures: 34 |►| Ending: 25

Crimson Project: 34 |►| Ending: 0

sbuj9f.jpg

ROUND 3 - For the pkri, DP had already won 2-0 but we wanted the entire 3-0 white-wash which is what we aimed for. CPR tried a different tactic for this round and told every member from CPR to move to the Western side. As a result of this we moved some of our weaker barragers to the far Eastern side which effectivly nibbled away at CPR causing a considerable amount of damage. Unfortunatly my luck was up for this 3rd round with literally every single member from CPR trying to spec me out which I wasn't able to surive (bad tank ffs). Was a gf tho.

Destructive Pures: 34 |►| Ending: 24

Crimson Project: 33 |►| Ending: 0

sbuj9f.jpg

20kat92.jpg

100625221444.png

100625133208.png

100625133356.png

100625221538.png

100625133438.png

100625133459.png

100625135331.png

100625135400.png

100625135431.png

100625135451.png

100625135509.png

100625135520.png

sbuj9f.jpg

THANKS FOR READING OUR TOPIC

xbiag6.jpg

overviewy.png

xbiag6.jpg

~Legend of NME

iq8p5e.jpg
www.nme-rs.com | #nme
Pk Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/RSMissWinkle

Great job DP. Thanks CPR for the fights ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

A loss to Cpr would have been epic lolage, Gj Dp! ;)

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

lol, same old DP playing their highest level to matched opts wars like you did with Ir back in the day, and still got shat on. Unlucky CPR we all know in a legit matched opts war without Dp's trickerys you'd take it with ease

hotkeying.gif

lol, same old DP playing their highest level to matched opts wars like you did with Ir back in the day, and still got shat on. Unlucky CPR we all know in a legit matched opts war without Dp's trickerys you'd take it with ease

What exactly are you complaining about, you're clan is in the dumps and you have a leader that likes to crash clans because of his personal hatred. Before you start to talk ****, atleast try to display some proof of anything, because right now you're the only idiot who decided on flame on a flame free topic.

Oh yeah and IR sucks.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg