Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOPirates

Goop

28chso9.png

EOP is on the peak of its 5 year birthday, we have been through thick in thin, respected & disrespected. EOP was started by 2 Leaders & 10 Members, pking at hills calling themselves reddies turning into a organized clan pking @ gdz with 40 people. We've been doubted time after time, being voted the clan most likely to close, proving them wrong TIME AFTER TIME, we stick in there time after time pushing it to the limit. We are finally back to prove you wrong once and for all in every aspect, we are here to teach you all that RuneScape is a ******* game and you all need to lighten up, a clan is clan no matter what you pull.

Dedicated to: Old P K 3 R, The H A R V, Lovinthemage, Um y0 momma

Leaders who pushed their clan to the limit, even if it meant falling for a few months.

Doubt us and we will strive to prove you wrong, Get no respect give no respect for we are pirates

You may Crash us, You may Slump us, but you will never Stop us.

EOP Peaked at 75 Loyal Pirates ready to plunder

johnny-depp-pirates-of-the-caribbean.jpg

2uyqdzd.png

50956869.pngtheoptube.png

www.eop-rs.com

.:VIDEOS:.

.:Dirt Wolf:.

.:Dankychu:.

.:I Sephir0t I:.

2uyqdzd.png

We start of our trip by Rushing FOE, we were originally aiming for DP/CP but they wouldn't come out of hiding so we changed courses and aimed for FOE

EOP Starting: 73

FOE Starting: 60

EOP Ending: 60

FOE Ending: 10 in non multi

2uyqdzd.png

After that we head to the bank/pray, quickly got a track on CP, they were hiding w 21 around SC, so we decide to rush and quickly push them into non multi.

EOP Starting: 70

CP Starting: 62

EOP Ending: 64? - We kind of just pushed them the whole time

CP Ending: 10 in non multi

2uyqdzd.png

We hop back to a BH world hearing DP was at stairs in run into FOE instead at the level 18 Oblisk Portal Thingy

FOE Starting: 60

EOP Ending: 60

FOE ending: 30 in Bh bank

2uyqdzd.png

After that we bank & regroup and hop around for about 15 mins, DP/CP/FI wouldn't come out to battle so we decided to hit 2 birds with 1 stone

FI Starting: 65 -As shown on DP Topic

DP Starting: 62 -As shown on DP topic

EOP Ending: 50

FI Ending: 10 Made it to Bh stairs

DP Ending: 20 Ran to CW

We cleared most of them before they made it to safe spots as seen in the video.

2uyqdzd.png

Shortly after FI regroup @ Bh bank then wait dded in the ruins, so we decided to rush them head on and push them straight through the ruins the fight went on for about 10 mins

EOP Starting: 60

FI Starting: 55

EOP Ending: 45?

FI Ending: 0 in site

2uyqdzd.png

Shortly after clearing them we hear of CP being in world 21 and find FI and MM fighting instead, we decided to stay off and then congrats the victors, Shortly after the victors rush us at chaos alter, both clans put up a good fight.

EOP Starting: 64

MM Starting: 63

MM Ending: 58,000?

2uyqdzd.png

Great fights everyone, No hard feelings on crashing ya'll, lighten up we're just a skilling clan :rolleyes:

2uyqdzd.png

10-06-26222354.png

eopvsfoe1.png

eopvsfoe2.png

eopvfoe3.png

eopvfoe4.png

eopvfoe5.png

eopdpcp1.png

2eopvfoe1.png

2eopvfoe2.png

2eopvfoe3.png

2eopvfoe4.png

2eopvfoe5.png

2eopvfoe6.png

2eopvfoe7cx.png

eopvcp1.png

eopvcp2.png

eopvcp3.png

eopdpfi1.png

eopdpfi2.png

eopdpfi3.png

eopdpfi4.png

eopdpfi5.png

eopdpfi6.png

eopfi1.png

eopfi2.png

eopfi3.png

eopfi4.png

eopfi5.png

eopfi6.png

eopvmm.png

100626161434.png

100626165741.png

100626175646.png

100626174825.png

100626174741c.png

100626173817.png

100626172904.png

100626162245.png

100626162346.png

100626162647.png

100626174833.png

100626175057.png

100627002525.png

100627002551.png

100626165356.png

100626172920.png

100626162405.png

100626162418.png

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a great fun trip. SOOOOOOOOOOO wished we swung around faster for CP when we were fighting MM at ca lol

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

After that we bank & regroup and hop around for about 15 mins, DP/CP/FI wouldn't come out to battle so we decided to hit 2 birds with 1 stone

You mean you decided to crash a fight when no clan did nothing to you guys for how long..? Welcome back eop, what goes around comes around

~*Get Destructive or GTFO*~

signaturepart1.png
33ng94x.png

You mean you decided to crash a fight when no clan did nothing to you guys for how long..? Welcome back eop, what goes around comes around

Why do you think we're doing this?

Last time EOP peaked we anti-crashed CP & DP ALL THE TIME, then our numbers dropped and you guys hit us when we were pulling 40's spamming **** like "DP CLOSES?" just because our new warlord put it into his cc.

All it takes is an apology, and promise you'll never do it again ;)

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

ye and its coming back to dp, dont act like dp didn't do **** to us when you were pulling better...

Good trip though, idk where Fi is getting that we teamed with a clan i dont even know of

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

seemed like a horrible trip for you guys =s...crash fest for the butt pirates =D

yeah some clans who talked **** during the week kept hopping from us, but we had to settle the scores you see.

You flame us when we stand around doing nothing, and flame us when we get some action.

Make your mind up ;)

mosthelpful.png
mostactive.png

www.eop-rs.com-1283040044-U3.png

*shrugs*... We've posted the very same story before... So I understand, and you are right, RS is like KARMA when it comes to warfare. This is why I'll apologize for being us (okay, just me) being impatient with Warfare and feeling happy and excited for my clan.

I would like to comment real quickly though, LOL at TLP towards end of that fight vs FI, I was towards back group when like ~9 of them were rushing? :biggrin:

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

******* idiots, those starting opts are when DP and FI were fighting jesus. You crashed about 6 fights today.

karma is a *****, and when you're slumping again you'll see.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

We gave DP/CP respect and they spit on it as soon as we lost numbers, now we're back what do you expect us to do the same ****?

www.eop-rs.com-1277600845-U3.png

www.eop-rs.com-1277600937-U3.png

Everyone told me this was Rob's doing aswell so i want the apology from him, otherwise free plunder for EOP.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com