Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Your favorite pure clans of all time?

Damz

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back into Runescape after a 3 year break so here is my list :biggrin:

1. TH - Man everyone in that clan was amazing. Its kinda weird to say this about people I've never met in real life but I valued all of their friendships.

2. KO Pures - Pretty old clan some of you guys may know. All of the TH leaders were also in this clan so it was great. Had some good memories there.

3. MM - Always been a top clan. Warred them in 07ish with TH and they slaughtered us but they were very respectable so thumbs up :happy:

Proud civilian of Cake Town

thunderbannerbh1.jpg

Epidemic - Though we had our differences they taught the pure community alot, Disliked their community though

MM - I respect the fact that they are mostly 1 defence and still hardly lose

FOE - I like the fact that they are trying to keep the pure community pure & keeping honor alive

FI 2006-2008 - Had the funniest rivalry ever

IR - zo is my idol

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

I'll take the troll bait.

Sorry champ, in TH's prime we were easily better then CP.

IIRC it was

EOP

FI

MM

TH

CP

Overall fun post.

Clearly a troll, CP made you close lmfao. Th was quite the horrible clan. :teehee:

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

#1 - Fatality ( 07 - early 09 ) back before our ranks cleaned house and all decided to quit. I had a ton of fun in the clan and Fatality ran the "old wild" all the way through PCL era ... sad it had to end

#1 - Epidemic - Even though I was in MM for your rise and fall I appreciated your clan for the fights and powerhouse you guys became. It was really cool to see a clan come up from practically nothing and compete against us. I think you shocked everyone in the PureCommunity. Unfortunately you closed your doors

#2 - MM - current clan, ermm i've known a few members for a pretty long time. The ranks are very personable and actually pretty cool which was a complete turnaround from my prior clan. Main reason I applied was b/c of the clan mentality ... after intro'ing and taking part in "Operation 13th" when MM logged in right ontop of FOE in rouges castle I had no doubt in my mind I wanted to be in the clan.

#3 - EOP - I know a few of the leader dudes along w/ some members and I really think it's a great clan. Recently been doing great but for the past 2 years controversy and stupid sht has plagued the clan but it's nice to see you guys bouncing back.

*inB4uhave2#1's

CP - DUHH

Tyrant Pures - <3

FI - Ownage back then

LOL harbor kid X

Divinity- Was a great f2p low level clan, did well in Med, but than went downhill after 2 founders left, and about 5 ranks.

TGG=Godly community, and supreme organization.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

I'll take the troll bait.

Sorry champ, in TH's prime we were easily better then CP.

IIRC it was

EOP

FI

MM

TH

CP

Overall fun post.

Clearly a troll, CP made you close lmfao. Th was quite the horrible clan. :teehee:

51zql2.png

BVKPm.png

RNRda.png

Carnage: Best Community I have ever been in, Asher and Craig luls.

Cp: Most laid back and relaxed leaders/Ranks, Fun community, great F2p organisation.

The old Dv when Nick, Shyat etc were ranks.

This back when dv was decent

and MM/Epidemic

Proud Honored Ex MM

Epidemic for there warring, loved ripping other clans up.

Eop for the community.

DP seems like it has a nice community too and SOME ranks are cool.

TLP, some cool people.

Ch, seems like a good community.

mosthelpful.png
mostactive.png

www.eop-rs.com-1283040044-U3.png

tlp- im in tlp and i love it alots.. alot of cool ppl

foe- has some cool guys .. like barret <3

sm-- old clan that alot of ppl dont remember about i was a hgiher rank in it, it was run by s m hitz lol

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pacman had affected us as kids, we'd all be be running around

in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- CEO of Nintendo

TLP Pride World Wide

Pure: Th 06-08 E 08-09 Foe 06-07

Main: Rsd 04-06 Wg 06-08 Rot 09-10 Cor 06-07 Di 05-09

the years next to it is when I liked them in their prime.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

Dv when the old ranks were there with times, he was the only guy who inspired me and my friend to make a new clan.

Ex- Co Leader of Divinity
Ex- Mithril God of The Golden Gods
Ex- Senior Member of Eruption Of Pures

Eop, Defying All the Odds.