Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic's Revenge.

Duval

CHBannerMove-1.gif

Chaotic's F2P Pk Trip

Today was a Day for Smile's and laugh's. As most of you know we came off a win vs Cp and then hit Pcl with a 45 Pull. And yet we didnt beat who we wanted. Actually we got Owned. Ir and Cp stuck it to us. but with that, We wanted Revenge. Peaking at 48 today we saw light at the end of a DARK tunnel. We walked into this wild with Chin's up and Ir on our mind.

Ready to get chaotic?

sfb5u8.png

Chaotic Vs Ir

Chaotic - 47/35

Ir - 35/1-5 in Bhb

This Was the first fight of the Day we got Word of ir at Spider Village and that was it. We rushed in Fast and held Ground Against Wall. I call a push and we spilt Ir up. From there we knew it was our's We push them out of Spider village and the people that was left tried to run to Bhb. Getting a Fall in Cx rush us and we ran to Bhb and logged to get a Regroup.

sfb5u8.png

Chaotic Vs Cx

Chaotic - 42/39

Cx - ?/0

This fight was spose to be us getting IR but the scout Said IR left and Cx is at the Obby So we rushed. Knowing Cx is lvl 50s and 60s and half of us couldnt attack [i sat there and watched] we still wanted the 50s to get some practise. Rushing into Cx we grab the Obby Fast. Holding them there till they where cleared. Gj Cx your getting Better.

sfb5u8.png

Chaotic Vs Ir

Chaotic - 42/36

Ir - 35 / 15 Ran south of Bh.

This fight was Kinda unexpected we where going to Ca to get prayer and BOOM ir was there. I died and furious Took Over. He called a Push into the Gap and held there. Getting Ir weakend We pushed them inside of the alter where i returned and took over with my man power's. I called a push outside of Ca and Ir ran for the hills. Picking them off slowly i get a fall in and let the rest Save there pixel's.

sfb5u8.png

Chaotic Vs Ir

Chaotic - 36/42

Ir - 32/2-3 ran to 1 Wild. [i asked Dragon about this one and will i got 2 different op counts so i went with Dragon's]

This fight was Funny tbh. Zo was south of Bhb and we knew it. Running to Bhb To get food i get a fast fall in to rush ir. I was told Ir ranks where raging that was why they where there but idk. We rushed in i died AGAIN [3rd addy gold Gone] -.- and Furious took Over. We push Ir into the Tree's and just Cleared them fast. When i returned there was 3 or 4 Ir member's Left. Good Job Chaotic.

Today was the Day we Showed IR "Dont **** with Us" even though Ir has the level's and the Experiance over us we still Compete. Beating them Today should Show the Pure World Chaotic doesnt Give up with out a fight.

sfb5u8.png

PLEASE no Flame we expect No flame from Any Ch member so we Expect the same Respect.

With All Do Respect Ir. We had Some intense Fights. But Today was a Chaotic Day :]

sfb5u8.png

- Video's -

sfb5u8.png

- Picture's -

2l8w7cy.png

100703210622.png

100703202312.png

100703202236.png

100703145107.png

100703210151.png

100703142447.png

100703142627.png

100703142636.png

100703161008.png

100703150159.png

100703150648.png

100703151657.png

100703160417.png

100703160508.png

100703202305s.png

100703202441p.png

100703205659z.png

100703205734u.png

100704202148.png

100704202337.png

100703224218.png

100703224518b.png

- Chaotic Staff -

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Bro :] Today was Made for Ir As i would see it :] Cant wait for vid to be DONE ! :]

14wc5fo.jpg

You're lucky we had more than a plethora of out of town for 4th of july weekend posts, otherwise the opts would've been near even, and we know what happens when that's the case. :biggrin:

Good job today though, glad you guys had fun!

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Me and walli Talked. Was a confusion We thought Foe crashed us vs Cp So we Crashed Foe . No hard feelings According To Walli. XD

Yep Thanks Zo.

14wc5fo.jpg

Cause in the Video Eop will be shown when we crashed Foe. That is why.

14wc5fo.jpg

"This is why we don't get intense" , that is probably the worst spam i have ever seen from a clan trying to mock someone else. But coming from a clan lead by someone who shaves CH into their hair stuff like that is expected. No hard feelings.. I will make sure we have fun tomorrow and the following weeks with you CH.

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

Ok junior Then your spam "This is why we get intense" is cool? Nah we just like to poke at you For fun! No hard Feelings right? Oh and the leader that "shaved CH" into his head is the same leader that beat dat ass today in the wild.

Goodfight Today

even though its 4th of july Tomorrow idk if ill even be on :]

AMERICA **** YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

14wc5fo.jpg

we saw light at the end of a DARK tunnel

i dunno why,but i loled.

25ap5xl.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Yeah you guys did get your asses waxed yesterday at pcl, but im glad to see you guys shut up IR.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

What I don't understand is that Ch wants respect when the motto's they use on the topic banner right at the start of this topic are both ripped off. One from Ir and the other from Epidemic.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Well we got crashed by Foe Vs Cp and we wanted a little Revenge Big or Small :\ it was a booster for my clan you know. WHO ***** WITH US? They spammed "NO ONE" and we went head's First Which me and walli talked he said the Cp was a accident and it was his fault for not pming me with this information . But Then you guys Hit us at Obby and cleared us in a second and my ranks said "We learned our Lesson." So Sorry :\ and Dp Joined in on a Cluster war Ch v Tlp . Cp Crashed then Dp came in to save the Day.

14wc5fo.jpg

Lol CH pwns?

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"