Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

i want a new home

maffiajef6

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TLP,

#tlp, tlp-rs.com

We're the perfect fit for you.

join THE LAST PURES

tons of minis, p2p ownage, getting better in f2p-have a prep with cp this week, free loot/amazing fun aussie trips, close-knit family, great leadership, good clan averages, list goes on and on...come join us and fight side by side with your new m8s/old m8s for #1.

hope you give us a chance bro

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

MBK

refer to the other dv topic for reference

okay in all honesty Tlp, we have alot of high levels so you wont be alone in any pk trip

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

Really nice account, join TLP because DV has alot of history with us and we would welcome you with open arms

www.tlp-rs.com

and

#tlp

Hope you consider ;)

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

I suggest you eop, we seem to fit your requirements and we're trying to become stronger in p2p, If not i suggest tlp for you (if you really just want to p2p)

not true... we f2p and were getting better in it rapidly.

we pull 40+ in f2p... have a prep with ir now, and a prep vs cp on wends.

join us bro

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

TLP- We have the higest cb lvl pkers and pk drags/multi daily =dd =oo =ppp!!!!!!

Benifits trips because as least if youre a high level you won't die alone =o!!!!!

tlp-rs!!!!! cya there =D

MM or CP.

Join Cp, a relaxed and close community. We have consistant pulls in f2p.

www.Cp-rs.com/#clan-cp or you can just query [CP]Tribe_Hero

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

With all these other clans, MM, FOE, FI, EOP, you'll just be another member. No one will notice you.

Not with CP, we'll actually notice you and we'll know you.

With CP, we're a closely knitted community and everyone knows and likes each other. We wouldn't care if you can't attend a trip or war because of irl duties, we have them too.

We have planned events for each day almost every week, and we do P2P and F2P trips on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! We pull 55+ each trip.

We're probably the most relaxed and laid back clan there is. You would fit in perfectly. I highly recommend joining.

PM me in IRC - [CP]Pink, and if I'm not on, you can contact other leaders such as [CP]Drunk [CP]Chain [CP]Toxine [CP]`Joe, Our IRC channel is #Clan-CP. Come hang out sometime for a great time!

http://www.cp-rs.com/

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Join foe, u be my blackup and join the main legion!

but srs, i talked to you already in pm, activity wise we have plenty going on at weekends and in the week for you to take part in if you want.

pull wise we pull pretty solid all the time, ofcourse we have off weeks but this sunday on the american holiday we hit 82 people in p2p, not too shabby.

#TEAM-WALLI