Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Trip Topics

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most clans post these topics on their personal forums as it is. This is a sort of melting pot, where new members of the pure community who aren't familiar with many clans can read up and decide which clan they like.

Also Kevin; moving your topic into clan discussion and modifying the title slightly

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

this is what ive been saying for ages but then i get morons "fanboys" like xihfag saying "get off this topic then" lol. It's actually quite amusing to me that you have finally worked this out, especailly from Mm since they always have their topic up 5 minutes after their trips ended! Keep it up self proclaimed #1 gs pure!

your doing what the topic is against whilst agreeing with it lol

What most result-trip threads result in: 30% leaders telling other members not to flame when no one has flamed yet, 20% of minor trolling attempts, 20% members bumping own thread with one liners, 25% of someone seriously mad as hell, 5% congratulatory praises

Cp to my knowledge don't post unless it's a prep or something worth discussing, i think clans should just leave their video at the top with no novel of what was done or terribly written dramatic story lines a 10 year old can **** out their ass

The use of them, atleast the intent is obvious but really how much worse can a clan be off without them? not much really

Good for post count ;D

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Guest SeanP
what ever happened to saying ur gfs in edge and not returning.

oh, how i remember those days, pure warring was so simple and to the point back then..

oo how i love u

good question, and i have no clue from a clan point of view

but from my own point of view i find it rather entertaining due to lack of intelligence and the abundance of clan-biased emotion from well over half of the posts, they make me laugh n stuff

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

oh, how i remember those days, pure warring was so simple and to the point back then..

Alex r u big?

owenyaddogoyd.png

2rg259u.png [99/99] 2crx8ad.png [99/99] 30mqnmw.png [99/99] 2cwo0mq.gif [99/99] 2djt0xx.gif [99/99] 2m6jrx5.gif [95/95]

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah but it does recruit people, people wanna see how good at warrin a certain clan is and the leadership, + its interestin to know whats been happenin

4thsig.png

Proud Elite Member of WorldWide

Now a Proud Member of Zenith #zenith

this

45w2jk.gif

twtd

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Guest Xihtug7
this is what ive been saying for ages but then i get morons "fanboys" like xihfag saying "get off this topic then" lol.

If you think something is pointless why read and post on it you idiot, also explain how i am a fanboy after being MM for over a year.