Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CR vs Z

Inu

2n84dox.png

As Carpediem were minding their own business in our beautiful IRC, laughing at IRL pics of each other, I decided to disturb the silence by challenging my pupil (Wardy) in a game of Runescape. He accepted my game of Runescape, we went to play runescape. This was redemption after we took a loss from CH.

The rules were +5/-5 Corrupt on, Dung on and -20 defence armour.

First round

Starting opts

Carpediem - 17

Zenith - 17

We set two piles in the beginning, both going down with relative ease. We took a one man lead and never saw it fall, only losing one more person after.

Ending opts :

Carpediem - 15

Zenith - 0

Second round

Starting opts

Carpediem - 20

Zenith - 20

This round was a bit confusing at first with some members falling out I wont mention any names but it was some kid with no soul, red hair and freckles...kinda looks like this?

IMAGE BLURTED OUT BECAUSE GINGERS DO HAVE SOULS

Anyway with few casualties again we were able to win the second round.

Ending opts

Carpediem - 17

Zenith - 0

Third round

Starting opts

Carpediem - 19

Zenith - 21

So seeing as how we already won, we decided to challenge ourselves by trying out a new strategy in the run in. It failed, really really bad.

Ending opts

Carpediem - 0

Zenith - 9

TAYLOR SWIFT #1

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Gf guys I wasn't there and nasty u closed if clan 4-6 times idk why but shut up don't talk kid anyways inu like I promised u expect a fullout Ina few weeks I just needed to get back etc but yeah anyways I'm not gonna start flaming on this topic props cr gllllll in the future<3

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

Gf guys I wasn't there and nasty u closed if clan 4-6 times idk why but shut up don't talk kid anyways inu like I promised u expect a fullout Ina few weeks I just needed to get back etc but yeah anyways I'm not gonna start flaming on this topic props cr gllllll in the future<3

shall we expect your ml to go up by 30 within a 2 day bracket before the war again?

monkey.jpg