Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures F2P Saturday

Tim

Yeah well TLP refused to fight us, so..

And we didn't rush in because we wanted to see the fight end :D So we didn't fail crash, if we wanted too both of you would have been cleared.

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodjob TLP

Nice to see CPR + TLP teaming and doing work in f2p

two p2p based clans going f2p

assuming this is a flame because you're chaotic and can't handle the loss :confused:

assuming this is a flame because you're chaotic and can't handle the loss :confused:

It wasnt flame? he said Goodjob and we can handle it when we lose.. we havent flammed them once... ur starting **** that doesnt even need to be started..

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Nice job TLP

you guys r imroving alot in F2p

Keep it up

you're retarded, we were waiting at the hill ne of sperm hill for atleast 5 minutes before the fight was over. once we saw that tlp demolished dp, we rushed in

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Hey if claiming a win on a crashed fight makes you feel better than by all means :whistling:

if running to clan wars during a fight makes you feel better then by all means :happy: