Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Thinking about Quitting

H0W3

Well i want to say 2 things before i start this topic, one please don't flame. Two I'm not just posting this to get attention like other people say there quitting to get attention and **** this is a legit option i have been thinking about the past 3 months.

So i have been playing for 5-6 years have been in pure community for 3 of those years. My friend juan got me into it after meeting him in his masser clan in old wild. I loved it despite wild being gone it was just around pcl era and pcl seemed like the highlight of my week over that summer. Later on pking came back to runescape and I started 1v1ing i got extreamly good at in f2p didnt try p2p till last year and got decent on the money I had. Any way the past 5 months its just been the same **** and I'm not sure why I still play I think its cause i have been playing since i was about 10 and it's really just became a daily thing in my life and I really don't know much else, besides skating and going to parties every night. the past year I have stopped playing as much on weekend and none from 6-12am when i go out to drink smoke etc..

I honestly just wanna know the Pros and Cons to quitting.

I have made some really great friends on this game and some i will probably remember untill the day i die no matter how nerd that is:

-John - the past year we have gotten really close

-R1n - known you since the pcl era and wasn't close with you untill cd.

-Obama - you just know how to make me laugh and proud that you quit

-Trixx - closest friend will never forget you the only person i will and have made a clan with

-Blue - can always come to you for advice

-Chad - taught me alott

-Chain - great person

-Lawson - yea latley we completely hate each other but you have been a good friend up untill a month ago

-Nick(trynical) - my british noob

-Neil - havn't talked much lately

-Sheep (jake) - i think you were the first one i talked to on vent and your a g

-Anthoni - can always talk to each other about our girls over the phone

-Mg F T W - man what can i say about you i can actully talk to you it hasnt been long but you taught me alot and are honestly the best clan leader I know in this game CD was nothing without you and if only people didn't think you were a masser they would know how much you ******* own gl in irl seeing as you quit

-Juan - can't thank you enough for getting me into the community and being my friend for about 5 yrs with no fights

-Alex - great times in cd and have been cool with ever since cd

-Mike - damn bro your a loyal friend helped me alot with the 2nd omnicide even though i hated leading

-Elit3 - yes you hacked me but being high council in resurrection for 9 months taught me a big amount

-Drunk - RAGE

- Trile - asian, its been hard to understasnd you but have known you for a good 3 years

once again this is a discussion hope it helps me and if i missed you name just tell me it took me a long time to just think of all these people

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Quitting runescape is good

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

is this another one of those retards from the exclusive/mg type clan that actually thinks people give a **** about him?

I'm in Cp and if you wernt as dumb as you were you would know to read the topic where it clearly says i want peoples imput on what they think about quitting like the pros and cons it clearly says im not looking for attention or anything.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

So is it just me or are all of this guys' friends either a retard or a ******?

edit: Mg F T W quit? topic just became worthwhile.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

So is it just me or are all of this guys' friends either a retard or a ******?

edit: Mg F T W quit? topic just became worthwhile.

My point exactly eop are just idiots. Also mg ftw can out lead any one of eops sad excuesses for a staff.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

MG F T W HAS NOT QUIT HE IS GETTING HIS COMPUTER FIXED SO GET OFF HIS ASS

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

MG F T W HAS NOT QUIT HE IS GETTING HIS COMPUTER FIXED SO GET OFF HIS ASS

thats a lie u got from the topic in #mg hes on once in a while and pks on his level 20 can't say more he doesn't more people to know anything.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png