Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Something to do

Charlie

i would suggest Foe you'd fit in the community really well and we are a very active clan very strong in both servers and we can definatly help you out in p2p since thats were based and were always up for a laugh whether it be ingame and TS anyway check out oh and also we dont do 1 v 1's on weekend trips =]

#Finalownage

goodluck were ever you go

lolrelax.png

aucsi0.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

close this he decided to quit runescape altogether and practice withcraft with me in my moms basement

Can I come too? Im very familiar with your moms basement, especially in the dark. :ohmy:

thekingu.png

Can I come too? Im very familiar with your moms basement, especially in the dark. :ohmy:

Get it guis 1snt he s0 funneh!?!?!??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Intense Redemption

you said based on our topics there was turmoil.

we have kicked the ones who did not like me getting high council and that our ex-hc still had access to the IRC as Zo is away(his brother went on his pc and took his access off though) and there is no more turmoil as you would call it, members are hyped for the p2p full out, and im sure you would be aswell.

untitled-337gl6.gif

I'd check out CP or EOP, CP has a great community and great F2p warring organisation and is hanging around #5 F2p atm, I dont know of Eop's community but from my friends there Iv'e heard its good they are also one of the best F2p clans today pulling constant 60-70s to saturdays and stepping it up to fight MM and Foe etc.

Goodluck with whoever you join mate :cool:

FOE, solid in both F2P and P2P. Since you've been gone for almost six months I'm sure you won't want to do much work and member rank is pretty relaxing, all you have to do is attend weekend trips :D

http://foe-rs.com | #FinalOwnage

If not, good luck find your new home. ;)

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

You should check out Fatality. Amazing Community, Vent Crew, amazing forums and leadership. We been having minis a lot. We socialize a lot on Vent and we been getting many applicants lately. We almost have 120 members, and growing constantly. We also had a lot of prep.

Check out our IRC : #Fatality

Forums : http://rs-fi.com/index.php?act=idx

45w2jk.gif

Hmmm.. i'd say..

FOE - Huuggee pulls and fun including "mingling" with main clans

IR - Nott soo much drama over #1 and #2 spots, yet quite a fun clan from what i hear.

Hope this helps. ;D

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

FOE, solid in both F2P and P2P. Since you've been gone for almost six months I'm sure you won't want to do much work and member rank is pretty relaxing, all you have to do is attend weekend trips :D

http://foe-rs.com | #FinalOwnage

If not, good luck find your new home. ;)

ohh ye thats true,

being foe member just gets you everything you could want to get ur boredom blown away

just needing abit of trip acitivity :D

sebbguy.png

Mass you might, mass you will, but organization's the greatest skill - Ascendency

#clan-cp

or a New Clan called #Trauma

www.Trauma-rs.com

Great Staff and Looking for more experienced members.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Got it down to a shortlist of four clans it seems.

Seriously consider IR we are a great active clan and need expirience like yourself. We are about to P2P full out CP so that should be an influence as well as your speculating IR.