Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's Lil Sunday

Toxic SlaY

6ygtqv.jpg

2hd1ffa.jpg162g6h.jpg28tgvnc.jpg

Today we had a lil sunday trip with 65ish people and here is what happened:

16gqdc.png

vids idk yet lol

n4cnt2.png

After walking up to mossies with to secure a location with 65 people. After gaining a location on DP (w137 clanwars) we hopped north in ready for a fight. As we rushed DP had gone into safe so we called to sperm hill where we actually found tlp rushing towards us. The fight began!

We were stuck on the hill north of clanwars with too many people for the small space, trying to spread and prevent TLP from surrounding us we lost a good amount of people but we were doing damage back! A couple good calls on TS saw MM spread north to south which enabled us to spread across and push TLP to single/death. We then ran to single to hop/log but they had returned and were killing some of out members still on hills. So it had begun!

The fight was mainly MM pushing TLP across hills, but each time we did this they managed to regroup really well causing us to get stuck in barrage piles. A couple of times MM tried to move the fight away from clanwars but it didn’t really matter. The fight ended when ‘DF/Defiance’ rushed TLP and MM north of clanwars when TLP was already pretty much cleared, with maybe 10ish on the battlefield but were pretty much one hit but was enough for the leaders to call it off and both clans were in clanwars.

=========================

MM Starting: 65

MM Ending: 48

TLP Starting: 58

TLP Ending: 20ish in clanwars? Idk

n4cnt2.png

After this fight lasting so long and dropping to 50 people we called a regroup for invents and prayer in world 103. Not long after with 48 people we headed straight back out for some action, it didn’t take too long.

MM hopped north of fally and quickly got a fall in, unexpectedly FI was just east of the Statue and we had to spread. We killed at least 10 of them and the rest ran to single and just as we were walking into fally EOP rushed from the garden and hit a few of us. MM called a group north of Fally where we easily worked our way back as a unit. With FI killing our returners in the centre we pushed into the garden with single spells and daggers dropping the remaining EOP.

MM Starting: 50ish

MM Ending: 40 or so

EOP Starting: 35-40

EOP Ending: A few in fally east/single, rest cleared.

FI Starting: idk guess it was unofficial for them

FI Ending: idk ran to single =\

n4cnt2.png

We then walked north back into the wilderness with a greater loss of opts due to the length of our trip, Toxic Slay had a location on IR but didn’t know exactly where until they rushed us (by mistake?). We spread on sight and pushed them straight into BH killing those that could not log or run away.

MM Starting: 50ish

MM Ending: 40 or so

IR Starting: 30-40 or something idk they claim to have ended/aborted login or something

IR Ending: 10 hardcore survivors that logged/made it to single

n4cnt2.png

We then ended our trip for a bs fest and general fun until EOP rushed us and we remassed 15 people making short work of those that had not left. Fun sunday after a mediocre weekend at best.

Respect to TLP for the fight, was loads of fun.

GF to everyone else, and cheers to FOE for not crashing us vs TLP.

20iuwx3.png

3znbw.png

3to1pc2.png

zwz5s.png

8vxzr.png

5xp24.png

yskq6prm.png

ed3slr4g.png

31xmi2.png

3h6o682d.png

45ygre8.png

9i9o1.png

5yjx874q.png

h199gs.png

4sod0sk3.png

sv37vtvo.png

100718220632.png

100718215808.png

100718214813.png

100718223355.png

100718223826.png

100718135607.png

100718135628.png

100718141035.png

100718144007.png

screenshot593.png

100718223947v.png

100718225833.png

didnt make topic just posting yay

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had about 36-38 no more than 40, and just wanted a fun fight.

gf

opts fixed ty and gf

P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

LOL what?????????????????????????????????????????????????/

Propaganda will be propaganda. Killing IR 5 minutes after we dismissed. I think u killed a good 8 of us.

Nice F2P Fri/Sat though you guys did work in lobby.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

I will be providing tank tests in world 66 clw, Feel free to attend.

I never died with a piece of food in my inventory. I can tank fine. MM just out-returned us.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Fatality already called the trip off and maybe 10 were having fun in Falador...

That's like claiming a win against you on Friday when you rushed us with no items on.

Propaganda is Propaganda.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

sry ir and fi lol

i wasn't there most of the trip so didnt do topic. however i will put that you guys ended so you dont butttttttrange

cause u kno claiming wins over ir, **** man huge deal rly increases clan rep kekekeke

P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY