Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Calamity 4G

-Charlie-

I'll be helping a little from the sidelines, but sadly I can't return to this game. I'm busy with other things and have a lot to do for college next year as I'm taking an extra A Level. I will not be a part of the in-game leadership but I'll be taking care of the website and other aspects of the clan. I wish Charlie and Justin the best of luck and hope that this will follow in the footsteps of Calamity 3G which was extremely successful.

To anybody who feels the need to slander Calamity, you need to grow up and realise that this is a game. Calamity has only ever closed because of real life issues and re-opened because of the large loyal member base. Adios amigos!

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in Calamity before it closed once.

Was a fun clan, nothing really bad to say about it. I know Chaz and Kse are two great players and give this clan the potential to be a fun and successful clan.

Would suggest to anyone who is newer to the community and looking for a place to start or anyone who doesn't feel like there's a clan out right now that fits them.

Gl, Cy will need it with the current pure clan world situatuon.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

No disrespect but I think a name change was necessary as well, especially if Poke isn't going to be taking a active roll. You and KSE have the skills to start up a clan that is successfully in it's own right, and not following in the footsteps of another. Look at what DI have done, they reopened as Rejuvenation. The name change is there because the staff all changed. Regardless I hope you get on your feet quickly and shake things up in the mid clan world.

No disrespect but I think a name change was necessary as well, especially if Poke isn't going to be taking a active roll. You and KSE have the skills to start up a clan that is successfully in it's own right, and not following in the footsteps of another. Look at what DI have done, they reopened as Rejuvenation. The name change is there because the staff all changed. Regardless I hope you get on your feet quickly and shake things up in the mid clan world.

Yeah your right Jack.

I got the perfect name for it. How about Outbreak? Tell me what do you think?

p2p20v20pure.png

I agree Jack, when I was with RoD (Facepalm) I went in o channel and was like holy **** cause there was like 80 ranked kids in there

I think that would've worked out lol.

Anyways...gl like i said before