Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Biggest Clanning Regrets.

Sniping

Since you joined clans, if there was one thing you could take back, what would it be?

If you have some sort of troll or witty reply, feel free to leave it out as you are only wasting my time. Prime example below.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading this topic...

But no really..

well really..

well ****, idk

This topic is not for the gaining of post count, it means srs business.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

Joining Malice instead of VO during their rivalry. Malice was a wonderful clan, I really enjoyed my time in the fantastic community with leaders that could back up whatever they said with results. However, I left Vo to dry while they were slumping and joined their rivals Malice, which didn't suit with the friends I've made in that clan during the course of nine months.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

leaving Epidemic

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

Not sure what we did, but whatever we did to **** off all the ex-e enough that they would all leave in the space of a week to join DP, pretty regretful for wasting 6 months of my time having to help build the clan up from a slump that didn't need to happen.

Also, leaving Malice the first time i joined to go back to Ascendency, every day i had in Malice when i rejoined after A closed was just ******* epic.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Your stupidity sniping never ceases to amaze me, firstly you ask for no trolling in this topic but after reading what you've said most your posts are trolls.

On topic, my biggest regret was allowing Epidemics staff to close Epidemic, whish I could have changed their minds.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10