Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

~For Narnia~

Furious

ChaoticSmallBannerv3.png

(Special thanks to OxY from dF for the attractive banner :happy: )

34imr29.png

Today Chaotic (code name The Yellow Loli-pop farmers) started off another intense weekend of manliness where we made our presence known again to the pure community.

...Now ahem to begin my epic narration with colorful pictures and whatnot.

sfb5u8.png

Fight 1:

We walked off to clan wars from Varrock Dummies with a solid 25 men and looked for various rendezvous in the wilderness. Our targets for today were clans such as: IR, dF, Z, and Cx.

Our first fight kicked off at the hills with a pretty fun cluster fight involving Z, Cx, and IR. We rushed north of sperm hill and pushed off Z and Cx as they began to scatter to the north volcanoes. IR was holding steady ground but eventually we pushed them back.

We called for a scimitar push to the northern region and held territory as we had multiple clans attacking us from all different directions. With IR out of the picture we were gradually building steady momentum killing off all of the left over opts from Z and Cx.

With victory nearly assured, our prayers down, and food gone - We suddenly get rushed from the west by IR - We held ground once again downing as many IR as we could. But IR's impressive regroup rush plowed through us and we scattered into Clan wars.

It was IR's win - very nice job guys.

-Opts-

Ch: 25/8 in Clan wars

IR: ~25*/~20 in Clan wars

Z: ~22/0

Cx: ~29/0

sfb5u8.png

Fight 2:

We were pretty pumped at this moment after the awesome cluster fight. Everybody returned and we re massed on our home world. After 5 minutes of thumb twiddling we scheduled a run-in with dF at the lava gap north of the piper.

We walked up to DD on our hopping spot, as our members were logging in, dF happened to walk by and hit us right on log in. They killed about 10 of our members and the rest of us aborted. We were pretty disappointed about the scummy move but I quote the mullet man: "At the end of the day guys, it's just pixels who cares, we'll probably hit them back later on." So we heeded his wise words and moved on. We decided at that point that we will never dismiss until dF did, and we regrouped once again at our home world scouting out for more fights.

-Opts-

Ch: 25/15

dF: ~28/28

sfb5u8.png

Fight 3:

Once again our clan sat around twiddling our thumbs waiting on scouts to find a fight. One of our scouts eventually stumbled upon a fight on a PvP world between Z, dF, and Cx (I saw members from all three respective clans there) at the dwarves. We decided to help ourselves and join the fray.

We called for a quick fall in and rushed in quickly from the lava gap. Our opponents were scattered and mindlessly roaming so we picked them off quickly, no one was left alive and we regrouped at Clan Wars.

-Opts-

Ch: 25/25

dF: ~?/0

Z: ~?/0

Cx: ~?/0

noob235221.png

sfb5u8.png

Fight 4:

Still on the same PvP world, and being the men we are - we decided to grab prayer at Ca and head to BhB.

Our CC suddenly went crazy with spams calling for help coming from a split off group of members. 7 of our members were apparently fighting Z at BhB stairs. The rest of us; Prayer-less and burdened with our loots decided to go straight to BhB to aid our comrades.

We charged Bounty Hunter stairs where Z were holding their ground quite well. But our levels and piling overcame them as we continuously pushed them to the point where they backed off into the crater.

-Opts-

Ch: 25/21

Z: ~31/0

uc8rcvh2.png

sfb5u8.png

Fight 5:

Being about 2 hours into our trip a few of our members had to leave, we dropped down to around 18 men but we still were itching to fight.

Scouts reported that IR were around at the Chaos Altar so we decided to go give them a visit.

We charged into Ca with our 'Ch' spams and IR countered with their infamous 'Z0' spams, it went back and forth but eventually we had some great transitions 'koing' IR members one after another and started to gain hold of the altar. IR began to scatter and we pushed them out into the mouth of Chaos Altar where they eventually kept getting pushed back to the the obelisk, it was there where they eventually dispersed.

We decided to go back to the altar to grab prayer before heading back to BhB to bank for food.

While our members grabbed prayer, IR regrouped extremely quickly and charged us again. Caught unaware a few of our members dropped quickly.

We were then again rushed by yet another group of clans: dF, DR, Z, and Cx all charged into the CA with their respective clan spams.

All of a sudden over 9000 EoP members walked into the Chaos Altar to "grab prayer" (Goop definitely just wanted to scare the **** outta us :ohmy: )

Despite the confusion and being at a disadvantage, Chaotic's inner manliness truly shined at this moment; we fought back harder than ever, called hard in game and continuously threw up our 'Ch' spams to show our opponents that we were still here. We called for a solid push and we repeatedly downed every person in our way. We eventually pushed our way to the mouth of the Chaos Altar where the area was completely cleared.

We were the last clan standing. :happy:

-Opts-

EoP: 9000/8999 (Apparently Tayyab got sniped and died)

Ch: 17/9

IR: ~10-15*/0

dF: ~?/0

Z: ~?/0

DR: ~?/0

Cx: ~?/0

jtppkj3s.png

zt3u7yo.png

100724221504.png

100724165904.png

xjn5m.png

01jz8b.png

uz1up6.png

sfb5u8.png

To end off the day we decided to once again show off some of our manliness and go around charging clans for the sake of Narnia and Aslan. We were falled in at Clan Wars where all the big boys; Foe, EoP, Tlp were sitting around and CP at the side with their ~60 pull? (Very impressive pull btw, props CP) We did a banzai charge into CP's 60 people from the volcanoes as they emerged from Clan Wars, and dismissed after.

100724224135.png

100724173415.png

Overall I would say we did quite well today - we went out and had fun, we owned, got owned =p, got some pixels, all in good spirit.

Please do correct my opt count if they are off (They're rough approximates from what I've seen)

Any Ch member caught flaming will be demoted to brick member instantly.

Videos will possibly be up later tonight :cool:

Want to join Chaotic? Meet us at #chaotic or

Click here for Chaotic WebSite Or Join wearechaotic Cc.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicely done Lads, what a pixel saturday!

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

Furious is my boi

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

In the first fight we didn't have 30, we had 25 and still dominated every1

we had like 10 - 15 at the end of your topic, we kind of dismissed but not really so everyone was slightly confused. Anyway thank god duval didn't make this topic

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

rofl u didnt clear us once?

the ir fight was true ir vs cx vs z but u got cleared and ir won tht

#4? we were remassing to return for our pkri with df tht u gladly decided to crash

296268h.jpg

#5 We dismmised idk wat the **** ur saying, a few of my members were just sitting border partoling but thats about it

topics full of shet

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

<[Ch]Duval> LOL

<[Ch]Duval> Gl

<[dF]Nick> :D

<[Ch]Duval> u better end

<[Ch]Duval> im srs

<[Ch]Duval> u better end

<[dF]Nick> noty

<[Ch]Duval> kk

<[Ch]Duval> then hide in Clanwars

<[Ch]Duval> cuz we coming

<[dF]Nick> noty

<[Ch]Duval> i got 9 scouts on u

<[Ch]Duval> :]

<[dF]Nick> okies

<[Ch]Duval> kk

<[dF]Nick> ur fault for logging in multi

<[dF]Nick> we didnt even scout it

<[Ch]Duval> kk

<[Ch]Duval> gl.

<[Ch]Duval> :]

Corey mad he got hit on login.

Pathetic l0l, shows how much your clan is slumping. You crashed near the end of the fight, and claim a win. Gotta spread the propaganda! The topic is filled with so much inaccuracy and BS, I cba atm to point it all out.

O btw, here's a leading tip for ya, don't hop in multi near the fight site L.

:biggrin: :mace: :Slim: :tito: :lol: :

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

The Narnia spam was funny, we were laughing in TLP vent

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

<[Ch]Duval> LOL

<[Ch]Duval> Gl

<[dF]Nick> :D

<[Ch]Duval> u better end

<[Ch]Duval> im srs

<[Ch]Duval> u better end

<[dF]Nick> noty

<[Ch]Duval> kk

<[Ch]Duval> then hide in Clanwars

<[Ch]Duval> cuz we coming

<[dF]Nick> noty

<[Ch]Duval> i got 9 scouts on u